July Monthly Meetup THIS SUNDAY!

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Our Monthly Meetup is THIS SUNDAY!

Yes we know that this notice is a bit last minute..but better than nothing! ;)

31st July 2005 at Kallang Carpark (Beside Macs and KFC), 4:30PM!

For more info about our meetups, please click here.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=778

See you there!

Please be reminded that dramatic entrances and "fast-and-furious" taxi rides are STRONGLY discouraged. Please drive in slowly and do not be a public nusiance/danger to yourself, and other road users.

On behalf of the forum admins and moderators, we kindly urge everyone to be considerate towards other public road users. We do not need to attract un-necessary and negative attention. For members who like to show/experience different cars/models/mods, please take the taxi rides outside and aay from the meet–up area.

Re: July Monthly Meetup THIS SUNDAY!

WOOHOO!! Time to meetup again!! See ya all there!

*Remember, taxi rides can still be had but please do them outside of the carpark. Some of our members do bring their children and/or pets to the meetup so lets not endanger anyone.*

dang !! .. will be away from town till monday .. nxt month maybe :cloud9:

Hi guys,

Looking forward to be there.

But it will be my virgin meetup....hee hee...

Go easy on me eh?...Haha...

Sorry abt this reply but who exactly do i go to see if im coming for the first time? i think i can make it tmr aft

Mates,

Tomorrow is Formula one Hungarian Grand Prix and there a live screening/party by Renault-Red Bull at Fluid bar at China Square 6.30pm.(Weekend Today page 44)

Anyone keen to go after the meet up at kallang? Cheez, BMW not doing so well but what the hack, someone throw party, why not? I myslef very new to this forum, so maybe someone 'Lao Qiao' can start a thread.. Cheers mates.

stuckhere said:
Sorry abt this reply but who exactly do i go to see if im coming for the first time? i think i can make it tmr aft

Usually Ryan will make an annoucement to welcome the newbies..
so watch out ok.

cheers

Hi TripleM,

Actually I was at last month meetup. Got to know Leon(NightHawk), Elamarich(Omar, went back to australia again), etc..

Formally introduce myself, i'm 32, driving a E46 FL 2.2. I have posted a few thread b4 on modds and getting very good help and info in this forum regarding abt OUR rides.. Well done!!

See ya tmrw.

That's great..

C ya tom too...

Will there be a preview of the T-shirts today?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888auction

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back