• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Jun'03 BMW 330CI SMG Cabriolet For Sale!

skys4d

Banned.
Jun'03 BMW 330CI SMG Cabriolet For Sale:evil:

Beautiful Black Colour BMW 330CI With SMG Gearbox , Sport Program, 8 x Airbags, ABS, Multi-Function Steering .Black Canvas Top, Grey Leather Seats, 18" Sports Rim.The BMW 330 Ci is a gem of a coupe. It is quick but even tempered, tracks accurately and goes round corner as if on rails. And it has that wonderful SMG gearbox.The straight six delivers 231bhp, peaking at 5900rpm and a massive 300Nm of torque is available from a lowly 3500rpm.Dont miss it.View to believe it!Asking only $155K Neg,(New Car Asking@$240k).

For more details Contact Dave@62270880 or 97770100:nehnehhh:

Jun'03 BMW 330CI SMG Cabriolet For Sale!

Jun'03 BMW 330CI SMG Cabriolet For Sale:evil:

Beautiful Black Colour BMW With SMG Gearbox , Sport Program, 8 x Airbags, ABS, Multi-Function Steering .Black Canvas Top, GreyLeather Seats, 18" Sports Rim.The BMW 330 Ci is a gem of a coupe. It is quick but even tempered, tracks accurately and goes round corner as if on rails. And it has that wonderful SMG gearbox. The straight six delivers 231bhp, peaking at 5900rpm and a massive 300Nm of torque is available from a lowly 3500rpm.Dont miss it!View to believe it!Asking only $155K Neg,(New Car Asking@$240k).

For more details Contact Dave@62270880 or 97770100:nehnehhh:

Re: Jun'03 BMW 330CI SMG Cabriolet For Sale!

hahaha, X3 convertible is it?

Yah sorry Typing error .Sorry for providing wrong info. Cheers

hmm... from eurospeed

only 35% depreciation after 3 years? zhun bo? somemore its a phased out chassis lei.....

my Z4 already depreciate about 30% after 1 year liao lor.

after 3 yrs, ur z4 left 10%...*slurp*
i'm waiting bro....

javiero;136311 said:
after 3 yrs, ur z4 left 10%...*slurp*
i'm waiting bro....

ok sure. wait... slowly wait. by the way, you are number 6 in the queue for my car.

i am interested please contact me 98305155 terence

hi got some questions if possible...

my questions are....

1. is this car SMG1 or SMG2

2. wat are the common problems w the SMG gear as compared to normal Steptronic ones for normal day-to-day usage?

3. wats the major servicing mileage? 60k or 90k km?

Many thks in advance.... asking on behalf for a fren la...

2one2two;136568 said:

my questions are....

2. wat are the common problems w the SMG gear as compared to normal Steptronic ones for normal day-to-day usage?

Why don't you get your friend to call them and arrange for a viewing

think he's seeking for some technical advice from the gurus here FIRST la before heading down for a viewing...

as far as i know... think its this car should be under the SMG2 version

i was also questioning abt the daily day-to-day drivablility of a SMG vs a normal Steptronic... and was told obviously the steptronic is easyER ... smoothER n friendlyER...

still not sure abt the self-life of a SMG gearbox before it starts giving problems.... but rule of thumb was told is ard max 100-120k km.... depending on driver's style of driving n usage...
n for sure its going to be Expensive to change n maintain thereafter

hope itis helps....

cheers:)

2one2two;136568 said:

my questions are....

All Non Ms are normal SMG. SMGII are only found on E46M3s.

Apart from being slightly more jerky, the servicing for SMG and Steptronics are the same.

What u need to ask is whether it's a 5 or a 6 speed cos Jun 03 car can be either a 5 or a 6 speed...

yes... i beg ur pardon... its the SMG1

which means its definitely more Jerky than the SMG2 found in the M3 n i think the current 645

hence... if ur friend is a cha bor... she'll not like it as much... not as smoooooth like an normal automatic transmission...

cheers

pg7170;136644 said:
if ur friend is a cha bor... she'll not like it as much... not as smoooooth like an normal automatic transmission...

cheers

then again, she might also like the jerky, thrusting sensation when changing gears at WOT without lifting offf the throttle.

sat in the SMG 3.0L Z4 once.... bang! bang! bang! bang!...... oh yeah baby, yeah......harder!.....BANG!.....harder!!!........BAANNGGGG!!

dat explains the gooey stuff on my floor mat n glove compartment lid, the last time you sat.

xkrim3;136680 said:
dat explains the gooey stuff on my floor mat n glove compartment lid, the last time you sat.

....... you make me randy, baby!

alrighty !!! many tks for the inputs... got my fren to chk this website comments liao.. he will revert to me wor !! as for me... is the girl or i mean are the girls pretty??? dat wld be my most impt quest hahahahaha

once agn, cheers and many thks for the help guys!!!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back