Jurong East Ave 1 accident captured on video

Re: Jurong East Ave 1 accident captured on video

OMG
The cyclist didn't even check.

the car that hitted the cyclist ran away?

according to the shinmin news, cyclist was wearing headphones while cycling

cymon;875435 said:
the car that hitted the cyclist ran away?

From the video, it pulled over to the side further up.
But that's about it.

whatchamacallit;875436 said:
according to the shinmin news, cyclist was wearing headphones while cycling

So still alive?

hope he is ok and recover fast. sad to see such an accident. cyclist too careless.

oh dear, hope he is not too badly hurt.

Kudos to the public and students who helped.

Actually I just encountered a very dangerous dual of cyclists yesterday, who were fast and riding in middle of the lane (yes, both of them!). And at night I was telling my sister: sometimes it's really difficult to tell if an accident involving a cyclist is the cyclist's fault or the driver's fault, even though the unspoken rule is that a car should never knock into any cyclist or pedestrian no matter what they do.

But in the above video, I think even with 8 pot BBK, also cannot avoid. Cyclists should also exercise certain level of diligence, for goodness sake.....

I do hope the cyclist survives... so he gets to pay for any damage to the car and apologize to the driver. Seriously, WTF.

Oilman;875457 said:
I do hope the cyclist survives... so he gets to pay for any damage to the car and apologize to the driver. Seriously, WTF.

ya man.. what an idiot... better pay for car damage...

cyclists here are even more dangerous than cars or bikes...they thought they own the road or the pathway..met a few incidents that I was almost knocked down by them at high speed..

bloody cyclist again... i shall not talk about cyclist lest i get blasted ... i have said my peace in another thread

now i cycle purely on pavement. i only go on the road if there's no pavement available. and i totally advocate cycling on pavement for everybody's safety...

Some cyclists, not all :)

Question: if a group of cyclists, each one wearing that "1.5 metre" jersey, bunch up in a group and take up more than a lane, how much safety distance in total should a motorist maintain? :errmm:

c3p0 has a SISTER?!?!?!?!?

NPNT!!!

detach8;875494 said:
bloody cyclist again... i shall not talk about cyclist lest i get blasted ... i have said my peace in another thread

now i cycle purely on pavement. i only go on the road if there's no pavement available. and i totally advocate cycling on pavement for everybody's safety...
I have to disagree with you as:
1. Pavement is built for slow moving vehicles, i.e. HUMAN. There is no way to ride on pavement above 15km/h.
2. Whether pavement or not, safety is dependent on each & every user of the road. Nowadays, it is also dangerous to walk on the pavement as cyclist tend to chiong on pavement.

Oilman;875495 said:
Some cyclists, not all :)

Question: if a group of cyclists, each one wearing that "1.5 metre" jersey, bunch up in a group and take up more than a lane, how much safety distance in total should a motorist maintain? :errmm:
From legal perspective, there is nothing to ride 2 abreast on the road.

Anyway, juz give them to ride & overtake asap.

whatchamacallit;875430 said:
[video=facebook;408790435846208]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=408790435846208[/video]

starts at 15 secs

NB..no wonder jammed...seems like a trap from Sherman to make me turn into Tradehub..sitting here waiting the traffic out.. :/

zhenlie;875555 said:
he wasnt jamming the road...he was opaaing the sherman style on the road...the cyclist was lost in the wonderful dance and crash into the car...

Opp opp oppa Sherman style!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rongbachkimhvcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back