Just arrived BMW 1M & F10 M5 - Brunei

OmarShareef

Its been some time since i last update this enthusiastic forum. Though i would share my new BMW 1M (only 3 in Brunei) came out last week and only to be delivered yesterday after BMW dealer in Brunei installed BMW Performance Carbon Fiber rear spoiler as well as painted her shoes 'Glossy Black'. You'll notice a Chrome Orange Mini Cooper 'S' parked next to her as well as my brother-in-law's F10 M5 next to my 1M too.

On another part, my new F10 M5 (currently only 3 in Brunei) arrived 2 weeks ago and will be registered next week and i opted for the 20" M wheels on her too. I chose Singapore Grey M5 as i have intentions to foil it in Black Chrome once its fully run-in. ifoildesign

The sad thing about all this is that........I'm in Makkah, Saudi Arabia since June and will only get to drive both M's end of this month.....after transiting in Singapore for 2 nights :)))

Good things comes to those who wait...i guess :dance:

Re: Just arrived BMW 1M & F10 M5 - Brunei

Another pic...from the front..:dance:

Congrats! Congrats! Beautiful addition to any garage!

Digress: Blue mirage is awesome!

How to maintain the shine on such wraps?

Thanks for the wonderful comments. I've been thinking about wrapping the 1M but i'm still in love with the Valencia Orange but i do however would like to try Red Chrome but only after i'm bored with the V.O color :p.

My previous Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4, that was wrapped in Blue Mirage Chrome took nearly a week to wrap and its very easy to maintain (like normal cars), you can wash its as usual and can polish it as usual, no worries. I only used the Blue Mirage color for 2 months and switched to 'Stealth Black' or Brush Metallic Black on her...then few weeks later (while i'm still in Suadi Arabia), car was sold due to its 'color' :)

Nice........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

You should set up shop here...like to see our little island with more chrome bits on the road.

vanilla707;871200 said:
You should set up shop here...like to see our little island with more chrome bits on the road.

:wavey: Sure it will be great as we're only neighbors ;) Though we're worried about higher cost of rental there (correct me if i'm wrong :very sad:)

Hi ,

care to share what brand of chrome wrap did u use ?

thanks

Terry;871225 said:
Hi ,

care to share what brand of chrome wrap did u use ?

thanks

Hi,

Errrrrrrr...its trade secret :) we only get our foils direct from Manufacturers in Germany :wavey:

Nice garage...

pReTeNd3r;871664 said:
Nice garage...

moreover is your favourite number............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

I wonder if the chrome wrap will be legal here. If it is, then it'll definitely business to consider.

Sadly chrome silver (mirror chrome) are not legal in Singapore and also in Brunei but we've done 1 chrome silver wrap for a royal family in Brunei and couple of chrome colored wraps too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Personalizedgiftsforu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back