Just bought my first BMW..

Re: Just bought my first BMW..

Roasty, congrats and have fun with your new car.

1. For the side mirror: There is switch that allow you to choose either the left or right side mirror to make adjustment to the mirror angle. Just push this switch to the left and it should stop the mirror from moving downwards on reverse. But IMO, this mirror can be quite useful for parking but will need time to get use to. (Sorry I know this is terrible description!!)

2. Checkup: I think its good that you do a thorough check. You can go to either BVO or J4C, their contact is in the resource list. Honestly, I think you shld have done that before you commit to buying the car. But anyway its never too late....

eldwin;173646 said:
Roasty, congrats and have fun with your new car.

1. For the side mirror: There is switch that allow you to choose either the left or right side mirror to make adjustment to the mirror angle. Just push this switch to the left and it should stop the mirror from moving downwards on reverse. But IMO, this mirror can be quite useful for parking but will need time to get use to. (Sorry I know this is terrible description!!)

2. Checkup: I think its good that you do a thorough check. You can go to either BVO or J4C, their contact is in the resource list. Honestly, I think you shld have done that before you commit to buying the car. But anyway its never too late....

thanks for that explanation! still a bit puzzled. so if its my left mirror that is going downwards, i should keep the switch to the left? or to the right?

yeah i probably should've. in anycase the car has gone through an inspection already and scored top points in all aspects. somehow i still feel i should bring it to BVO / J4C for a second check so that they can give me an unbiased opinion / fix anything left to fix. i know some car dealers will probably give some song and dance to just please the customer.

itching to take the car out for a drive. must.. resist.. temptation...

Keep it to the left.

Roasty;173648 said:
thanks for that explanation! still a bit puzzled. so if its my left mirror that is going downwards, i should keep the switch to the left? or to the right?

yeah i probably should've. in anycase the car has gone through an inspection already and scored top points in all aspects. somehow i still feel i should bring it to BVO / J4C for a second check so that they can give me an unbiased opinion / fix anything left to fix. i know some car dealers will probably give some song and dance to just please the customer.

itching to take the car out for a drive. must.. resist.. temptation...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back