Just checking- Selling my e90 etc

lennielee

Hi,

I am planning to sell of my E90-320i(Nov 2006) before it reaches the 3rd year mark up in Nov this year.
I just wanna check in with you guys and ask how much do you think its worth, just curious. I hope I can get some ideas on my future asking price.

Model: e90-320i
Year: Nov 2006
Bought from: Performance Motor (PML)
Mileage: Estimated 70k
Colour: Black
Interior: Beige or white?(I think so thats the colour) leather
Owners: 2(First was my cousin who was posted to USA, I just recently took over about 9 months ago)
Service centre: Car was service by PML and last two servicing at BVO and BOSS.
*Service every 10k.
Parts that have been replaced so far: Front and Rear brake pads, aircon filter, headlamp bulbs.
Accident: Nil
Interior condition: 8/10
Exterior condition: 8/10 (Wax every week) I love it when it shines!!!
Modification: Blistein suspension, K&N filter, V-KOOL and a nine month old 18" ssw rims with Falken 452 tyres(still plenty of thread left)

So yea with the above I hope I can get some ideas from you guys.

Thank you all in advance.

Re: Just checking- Selling my e90 etc

How much did you pay for the car 9 mths ago?

Based on PML's requirement, servicing is to be carried out every 20K to 25K km. I believe bro lennielee is more 'kiasu' as the servicing outside is in addition to the regular PML servicing.

achee;466509 said:
Based on PML's requirement, servicing is to be carried out every 20K to 25K km. I believe bro lennielee is more 'kiasu' as the servicing outside is in addition to the regular PML servicing.

Serious.... I was not aware man, I was like servicing at every 10k....sigh...

lennielee;467105 said:
I paid 85k to my cousin...
So do u really think your ride has depreciated $15K even considering that COE has in fact risen? Suggest you do your own research, I think bro Deadkookaburra is right, about $85K

achee;467300 said:
So do u really think your ride has depreciated $15K even considering that COE has in fact risen? Suggest you do your own research, I think bro Deadkookaburra is right, about $85K

Yup I do not think that it has depreciated $15K but over the weekend I went to the dealer(s) just to see what I can get out of it and most of them have said 70k...Hiyo damn sad man..

I was actually intending to place an ad as ' direct owner' and sell it as 85k but told myself that maybe I should check in with you guys before doing that and asked you guys ya opinion and so forth..

lennielee;466337 said:
Oh my... that low ah??? I was hoping 78-80k...sigh....

78k shd nt be a big prob...just tat maybe have to wait for a while...im sure if u price it at 75k u can sell it immediately!!!

regret;467487 said:
78k shd nt be a big prob...just tat maybe have to wait for a while...im sure if u price it at 75k u can sell it immediately!!!

$75K n u will buy it immediately???
or have u bought a 5-series?

lennielee;467340 said:
Yup I do not think that it has depreciated $15K but over the weekend I went to the dealer(s) just to see what I can get out of it and most of them have said 70k...Hiyo damn sad man..

I was actually intending to place an ad as ' direct owner' and sell it as 85k but told myself that maybe I should check in with you guys before doing that and asked you guys ya opinion and so forth..
Dealers maciam like gals, they act cool and high when u approach them. Why not advertise yourself and let them approach u instead!! Unless u r really desperate, otherwise do yourself a favour and don't let go below $80K!!

achee;467613 said:
Dealers maciam like gals, they act cool and high when u approach them. Why not advertise yourself and let them approach u instead!! Unless u r really desperate, otherwise do yourself a favour and don't let go below $80K!!

To all the bros, thank you very much for the inputs... well I am happy that I got some very sound advice here before posting out an ad.

I guess I will start with 83k for a start and see how it goes, anyway I am not entirely in the rush to sell as I have not found a car that I TOTALLY crazy for now...

Btw... if you know anyone who has a 2006-White GOLF GTI for sale, let me know too ya, thanks...

Just traded in my mid 06 E90...got less than $80k for it...

Then again, you should probably expect a bit more selling direct.

Bro, I am happy to see your post because u just let it go not too soon.

don't mind me asking,

what was:

1) Actual price sold?

2) Mileage on the car?

3)All original parts? or you have some mods to it?

Basically more info from you will be great so that I can get a gauge...

Btw, a bro PM me this morning, 81k was his offer but I must give him all my mod stuff(with is not much)

Thanks in advance.

ObiWanKenobi;469460 said:
Just traded in my mid 06 E90...got less than $80k for it...

Then again, you should probably expect a bit more selling direct.

lennielee;469543 said:
Bro, I am happy to see your post because u just let it go not too soon.

don't mind me asking,

what was:

1) Actual price sold?

2) Mileage on the car?

3)All original parts? or you have some mods to it?

Basically more info from you will be great so that I can get a gauge...

Btw, a bro PM me this morning, 81k was his offer but I must give him all my mod stuff(with is not much)

Thanks in advance.
u mean made an offer without even viewing and test driving your car?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mb66pcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back