Just installed Arqray exhaust

Re: Just installed Arqray exhaust

haha, wonder how will my car fair when the other half comes in.=P

astrosky;346524 said:
haha, wonder how will my car fair when the other half comes in.=P

Even smoother flow from mid to high end. Sounds better too. :yummie:

Agreed Seetoh...like myself, over 6 months liao...still waiting patiently...

astrosky;348467 said:
for the right girl to come along?
haha

6 months to wait for a girl is nothing lah. I waited 6 years, still got the wrong girl. :lol2:
Anyway, for ACS6, only girls will wait for him. :yummie:

actually i really feel the difference after installing the argray axleback and the hurricane drop-in filter. My 4-potter realli feels more responsive and very willing to rev till redline. Should be even better on the 325 and above.

also, the exhaust roars as the rpm climbs.

Hopefully my feedback for the centre piece will be as good too. Will divulge in due course. =P

Realli recommended, at least can feel and hear what you are spending on.

Does Arqray exhaust comes with the mid-pipe (catback system?) or it is just the muffler for the e90 320i?

oic.. ic.. will hv to email him then... can't pm him yet.. still newbie status... thanks :)

if u wan to see how it looks like on 320i, can see my car. let me know

Looks like Arqray is getting popular. As I was the first who want it in here, I remember I had to special order with the help of Peter (before Juzz It Up was even set up) 2.5 years ago....when I told people about my exhaust nobody ever heard of it so sad then haha..Went through all the LTA applications with Peter so now Arqray is approved for all :)

I have no regrets and would recommend it :)

oh so you were the one who made it possible. Million thanks dude. No regrets too.

astrosky;350620 said:
oh so you were the one who made it possible. Million thanks dude. No regrets too.

Haha I did not make it possible la..I took a risk to order it regardless. Was initially worried because no dealer here so if any problems abit jia lat...But Peter was a great help! and very patient cos I bugged him like crazy to get LTA approval hahahaha.

I think we met the morning drive? you are the one with Ultraleggera wheels? sorry to hear you guys waited at the planned location!

SILVER;350628 said:
Haha I did not make it possible la..I took a risk to order it regardless. Was initially worried because no dealer here so if any problems abit jia lat...But Peter was a great help! and very patient cos I bugged him like crazy to get LTA approval hahahaha.

I think we met the morning drive? you are the one with Ultraleggera wheels? sorry to hear you guys waited at the planned location!

oh and u are? yeah just got the ultraleggeras.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zowinat
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back