Just joined

Just moved house and no longer need the cover. Its in very good condition with bag.
Comes with door zipper 210"x70"x47".

Selling for $150.

Currently driving a 520i, looking to pick up a Z4 soon.
Just a plain old driver with not much interests though.

Anyone has any idea how much the brake pads will cost? Just got the warning to change them, but kind of lazy but irritated by the prompting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Just joined

Jerome_Yeo;566189 said:
Currently driving a 520i, looking to pick up a Z4 soon.
Just a plain old driver with not much interests though.

Hi Jerome,

welcome in..............
Z4, cool.........(welcome to the topless club in advance)

cheers

Thanks! But will have to take a while though, cos Mrs is the one whos wanting the Z4. She'll take a while to find one as usual.

Hi Leica,

Hey anyone interested in a car cover cos have really no more use for it, selling cheap.

Also anyone have any idea how much brake pads for the E60 will cost cos my front ones just got worn off, better to go PML or outside?

Rgds

Jerome, u can go to any of the site sponsor: J4C, R2D, Boss, BVO, etc.
Btw, it's not expensive.
And, I mean, it's brake pads! If a car can't stop in time, the damage is going to cost more than the brake pads.....

Many thanks for the kind advice!

Have contacted them, but out of my curiousity, will they be able to reset the system like PML and will it affect my car value?

Rgds

Jerome_Yeo;566194 said:
Thanks! But will have to take a while though, cos Mrs is the one whos wanting the Z4. She'll take a while to find one as usual.

Hi Jerome,

Oh i see,
if getting a used Z4 (E89), quite a number on the sgcarmart so should be quite fast :) - MTL

cheers

Re: WTS car cover, used a few times

Welcome to the BMW family.

Cheers

Re: WTS car cover, used a few times

Thanks whtenite, still trying to get use to the I-drive in the E60 cos all the while been on E90, not really agood with cars, just the basics.

Anyone looking for a 5 series car cover?

Selling off cheap and fast.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bittcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back