Just ordered Bastuck Exos from Boss today

Re: Just ordered Bastuck Exos from Boss today

Waverider;872228 said:
I placed an order for something in early june. Not sure if I want it anymore :thinking:

Maybe call them and make a condition that you will wait for another x week, if still delay, refund deposit......

mel7711;870947 said:
if thats the case , then they shld tell us that will be doing group shipping.. if we want it fast, then we can pay extra.. like this we "song" ma.. at least no need to keep waiting neck long long..

u know.. mod car muz have mood... wait too long.. simi mood also bo liao..

Yea, totally agree, i always kan jiong and feel excited, wait too long, half soft liao......

not only mood, sometimes got wind to mod.....:nehnehhh:

Checked a couple of times and there's reasons provided ba. To be honest I can't remember wat they are. I'm not overtly upset but like u guys said, the mood is kinda gone so can't be bothered to check when it will arrive anymore. My deposit not substantial so decided to give them the benefit of the doubt :)

But I was just thinking the vendor would theorectically be more enthu to have it delivered as assuming they have paid for orders 100 percent upfront, there will be strains on their working capital.

FC888;871895 said:
it is only fair for you to get back your deposit since they cannot fulfill their promise for the delivery

Not too fair by just refund ur deposit only after waiting for so long. Refund ur waiting time too? :naughty:

Just installed the Bastuck exhaust. Approval papers not done yet though (have to wait for agent to process). Hopefully no hiccup.

The exhaust sounds good anyway, especially when firing up the engine.

replica_77;877742 said:
Just installed the Bastuck exhaust. Approval papers not done yet though (have to wait for agent to process). Hopefully no hiccup.

The exhaust sounds good anyway, especially when firing up the engine.
Bro.. how long from the order date u get your stuff?

thought the papers shld be ready together right? if still need agent to prepare.. what happens if we genna stop by LTA officers in the meantime? what grounds do we have to convince LTA that it is approve?

At least one thing is confirm, we need to make a trip to LTA for inspection.. then time wasted.. hassle hassle..

Unless BMS can give us a note acknowledgement that they are the installer or retailer for this so called "approved" exos.

Waited for 7 weeks. Apparently, have to wait for the paper work... Hope it will be done. Else, the process is not reversible as the original exhaust has to be cut to "slip" on the Bastuck...

Just ordered Bastuck Exos from Boss today

Congrats. Enjoy ur ride with ur new exo

Vroom vroom............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

My friend told me don't get cosmetic mods :p

Remember to drive down to Kallang this Sunday.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Sunday I cannot make it to meetup.. always busy on weekends.. Sound clips no have la.. maybe the next kopi sessions for z4.. LIVE Performance!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ee88poker

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back