Just signed for my Bimmer today! Any advice solar film?

Beem Up

Hi Bros & Sis

I have signed up for my 320i today!

Once I get my wheels, wish to get solar film fixed up. Any advice on where and which type that I should go for? :)

Beem Up

Re: Just signed for my Bimmer today! Any advice solar film?

why didnt u press ur SE for solar film???

ya, get the SE to give you as a gift, they normally will

solor film is a standard gift for all cars.. so far i know.

SE initially included but then converted it into a $700 discount to the price. Well, rather get all the $ discount that I can get. Now can pick and choose my own solar film.

Hi

Personally, I do not like window film, it give a "bad image" especially those totally tinted. And in Singapore you can only tint certain side of the car so it looks very funny. But I know it helps to cut down UV and heat but why BMW car do not come with it? Heard their new leather seat on Z4 comes with heat and UV reject.

I did mine at V-Kool Sin Ming. Used the UV70 package.

for a good film from cool n lite, $750

Did V-Kool but then found out that it cuts down the distance that I can use my remote key to open my car door because of the metallic content.(Sems that it inteferes with the remote transmission). Heard theHuper Optic Ceramic is quite good.

Henry1515;159020 said:
Hi

Personally, I do not like window film, it give a "bad image" especially those totally tinted. And in Singapore you can only tint certain side of the car so it looks very funny. But I know it helps to cut down UV and heat but why BMW car do not come with it? Heard their new leather seat on Z4 comes with heat and UV reject.

I think the the original windows and windscreens have slight heat reject properties build in the glass..

Just fixed two weeks ago with V-Cool premuim package at Ubi for S$1000.00.

Hi!

You can ask your SE to help you get a discount. They have large discounts at most houses.

I did mine at coolnlite. I wanted all the windows to be the same tint. Coolnlite was the darkest I could find. I went to the PayaUbi one. No issue at all. Found them to be very professional.

ask ur SE to recommend u to cool & lite for tinting. good discounts...did mine for 550 for a 780 package...heard was their top range... indeed, it proves to be cooling.

Hi,

i am also considering a 320. How much did you paid for yours?

put 5% all round... swee swee

Sting;159048 said:
Did V-Kool but then found out that it cuts down the distance that I can use my remote key to open my car door because of the metallic content.(Sems that it inteferes with the remote transmission). Heard theHuper Optic Ceramic is quite good.

I juz installed Huper Optik C30 on my E90 320i and my remote key distance was also affected. Now, even when i am next to my car but with my back turned, the signal will not be picked up...

that's bad........seems the solar protection too ki lat...

I tried the premium package fm V-kool whch cost $1000.
Then tried Cool n Lite premium package cost $600.
Comparing both, I can confidently say Cool n Lite offers better (if not similar) protection, yet its cost effective. And also no need cut hole on film above the ERP gadget.
Go for Cool n Lite.

jooggie;160160 said:
I juz installed Huper Optik C30 on my E90 320i and my remote key distance was also affected. Now, even when i am next to my car but with my back turned, the signal will not be picked up...

look at it as a safety feature...wont accidentally unlock ur car when you were leaving instead of getting in...:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curveswithmovesdotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back