K&N-Hurricane: Head-to-Head

falterego

K&N is all the rave. But heard Hurricane measured a couple of ponies more than K&N on a WRX. K&N is a pain to maintain. Hurricane gives better air flow so attracts more crap. Both around the same price. So which to get for a 530 (N52)?

Re: K&N-Hurricane: Head-to-Head

i have both, indeed take time to maintain K&N but as long you use the cleaner & dry it well , still good to use, hurricane is good but become rusty on the frame!!! both abt same price!

i got one to let go... only used for 3 mths.... not sure will fit one for ur car, if u really want.. PM me..
I'm selling it for S$60 only... grab it!!!

ur car is 530i N52, mine is 630i N52, should be the same...

Kiddy M;159914 said:
i got one to let go... only used for 3 mths.... not sure will fit one for ur car, if u really want.. PM me..
I'm selling it for S$60 only... grab it!!!

You have the K&N or Hurricane to sell?

Hurricane... Top Notch quality.. no need to oil.. just dust it and wash it with water...

Is it self-installable? Do I need any other parts? If it is plug and play, and fits my car, $60 on!

should be able to fit.. u may call J4C to see if it fits, and also get them to install it for u... easy..
I can meet u there.. and straight away fit it into ur car... take no less than 10 mins...

ok... I just checked for u liao.. can fit... u want? If u want.. can drive to J4C at Sin Ming AutoCare level 3, I will be there today... pass the $$$.. the installation, u pay them direct... onz??

U dont hv to worry much bout maintenance for such drop in filter...
U can use it for a good 30-50k kms and then if too much of a hassle to clean etc, just buy a new one and u r done. It costs like 110-120bux and to cover those miles for a good 2yr, it's well worth it.

Care to enlighten the ignorant Beng whats Hurricane K&N. I ve only heard of Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Britney Spears.

So what does this KNN do?

the topic was bout K&N against Hurricane filters for air intake.
K&N is american made stuff while Hurricane ( from what I heard ) is locally owned but produced overseas ( perhaps Japan )

K&N has got long history in automobile whereas Hurricane has only been available ard couple of years.

may I know what's the price of the hurricanne and K&N? get it from J4C?

Are these the CAI that I read about in this forum?

anyone want to let go a used (but good) one as I don't mind since my car is already so ancient. someone in this thread sold one at S$60.

thanks

U can get the drop-in filters of K&N or Hurricane from J4C
Think should be about 100-120 bux there about

J4C stands for Just4Cars. It's a workshop. Check the resources page for address.

Hi, just got Hurricane air-filter for my new E90 (320i). Can advise how to fix it? Appreciated.

Kiddy M;159970 said:
ok... I just checked for u liao.. can fit... u want? If u want.. can drive to J4C at Sin Ming AutoCare level 3, I will be there today... pass the $$$.. the installation, u pay them direct... onz??

is this sold? if not pls pm me

no one mentioned Helene Performance ah?

Juzz for Cars also carry Helene Performance filters now. similarly priced as Hurricane and K&N.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegas79download

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back