Keeping White....well White..!

Melwyn

Hey Guys

I have been living with my White E90 through the Monsoon period over the past 2 weeks.. and the car is really dirty !! Ughh..! There are like sticky tar stains everywhere and all sorta nasty stuff..

Any ideas and what I could do to keep my ride clean? (Besides cleaning it everyday..)
or protect the paintwork?

Thks..! :)

Cheers!

Mel

:whythis:

Re: Keeping White....well White..!

apply a sealant like Meguiar's #21... but of course, i'm a little biased

Melwyn said:
Hey Guys

I have been living with my White E90 through the Monsoon period over the past 2 weeks.. and the car is really dirty !! Ughh..! There are like sticky tar stains everywhere and all sorta nasty stuff..

Any ideas and what I could do to keep my ride clean? (Besides cleaning it everyday..)
or protect the paintwork?

Thks..! :)

Cheers!

Mel

Im guessing go with a groomer u'd feel comfortable with, many of them out there., just abt which one wld suit ur kinda standards??.. i think sticky tar stains ( if u talking bout the sides, then im guessing too much tyre shine). well well... i hope this helps eh... looks around... quite a few around the east too... good luck to u dude.

Shaaz.

Melwyn said:
There are like sticky tar stains everywhere and all sorta nasty stuff..

Its either dead insects that kena knock down when on the move or some kind of fruits/flowers from the trees. Look out for where you park next time.

Look for our forum sponsor SFC to settle your headache.

Bro,
You no longer going to ZB at swissol liao huh?
SFC good ah? Can remove swirls marks for orhlulu cars?

Cheers!

Hymics said:
Its either dead insects that kena knock down when on the move or some kind of fruits/flowers from the trees. Look out for where you park next time.

Look for our forum sponsor SFC to settle your headache.

B_73_M said:
Bro,
You no longer going to ZB at swissol liao huh?
SFC good ah? Can remove swirls marks for orhlulu cars?

Cheers!

Yo bro, i still go ZB and once awhile SFC.... both ZB and SFC has got his own specialize area. SFC has got good skill in removing fine scratches and swirl marks. Go to them bro.. will not go wrong.

Hymics said:
Yo bro, i still go ZB and once awhile SFC.... both ZB and SFC has got his own specialize area. SFC has got good skill in removing fine scratches and swirl marks. Go to them bro.. will not go wrong.
ru hua, wheres sfc located?

AC Boy said:

Ah nan gege, sibey far from me.. in ubi.

Spa For Cars
116 Telok Kurau Road
Singapore 423802
Tel: 6440 6398

AC Boy said:

It's next to East Shore Hospital. Give them a call if u're thinking of making an appointment. If im not wrong, they're taken up all the way till next month tho.

Thanks for the replies guys..

Forgot to mention but I've already went to Outlast to polish my car :/

Anyway...

Shaaz: For SFC how much are they charging..? Cause their place is like... 5 mins drive from my house :)

If they're really good perhaps I can try it on one of the other cars..

Hymics: Anyway I've decided to park the car in an underground lot to prevent more stains.. :/

Cheers

Mel

Hi Mel,

Me driving a white E90 as well and hving the same problem during the recent downpours.

u might wanna try SFC and u can really feel the difference and know yr car is under great care even if its jus a car wash...and especially u r jus 5 mins away fr hm.

do call them before going dw for car wash or grooming service .

Cheers!

Melwyn said:
Shaaz: For SFC how much are they charging..? Cause their place is like... 5 mins drive from my house :)

If they're really good perhaps I can try it on one of the other cars..

hey dude... i think for ur car is $140 per time. Drop by and look for Roy, speak to him ... pretty nice chap.. he'd prolly tell u more on ur car than anyone else... heh...

adsnx said:
Hi Mel,

Me driving a white E90 as well and hving the same problem during the recent downpours.

u might wanna try SFC and u can really feel the difference and know yr car is under great care even if its jus a car wash...and especially u r jus 5 mins away fr hm.

do call them before going dw for car wash or grooming service .

Cheers!

i'm guessin ur' the white E90 with the ACS rims and Exhaust parked at my office ?. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back