Kenntona's 335: The Crazy Mod Diary

re: Kenntona's 335: The Crazy Mod Diary

Last stop - BVO.

Lots of work to install the H&R sways......

A3_Wee_.JPG

Poor Ah Wee has to climbed in and out of a hoisted car to install the PSS9 after the ARBs......

The front sways look the same between stock (bottom) and H&R's (top), but the H&R's is at least 3 times heavier......

A3_F_Sways_.JPG

The rear sways shows more contrasts - compare the thickness.....H&R sibey tua kee !!!

A3_R_Sways_01_.JPG

A3_R_Sways_02_.JPG

Installed......

A3_H_R_.JPG

elmariachi said:
Mines gonna be 2x102mm tips coming out of this rear bumper. Looks great esp when we have our color. And the rear, leave it to that color. Stealthy!!! And slap on that vorsteiner deck lid with the centre flange carbon fibre, and spray paint the rest to Sparkling Graphite!!
Okay, yours lagi tua kee !!! SS are 80mm only...... And you are the second person to tempt me with that Vorsteiner Deck Lid - Andy 55 was practically "infecting" me whole day......

A3_Quads_On_Floor_.JPG

kenntona;229245 said:
Okay, yours lagi tua kee !!! SS are 80mm only...... And you are the second person to tempt me with that Vorsteiner Deck Lid - Andy 55 was practically "infecting" me whole day......

Same concept. Either one anal, one front or one large one working on the front. U get the picture i am sure.:lol2:

elmariachi said:
Same concept. Either one anal, one front or one large one working on the front. U get the picture i am sure.:lol2:
Wa lau, stopping watching those movies, Omar !!!

PSS9 installed ..... the way the sways were located means more works for Ah Wee to fix ARBs on E90/2/3 models compared to E46......
A3_PSS9_.JPG

Many thanks to Barry for delivering the PSS9 in the rain. He was still recovering from his pneumonia...... great service !!!

Final piece of Day Three's puzzle......

A3_BBK_in_Box_.JPG

Front dust cover need to be removed......

A3_Front_Dust_Cover_.JPG

Stock rotors......

A3_Stock_Rotors_.JPG

Yummy !!! 6-pot monoblock front......

A3_BBK_Front_.JPG

With the DPEs......

A3_BBK_Front_01_.JPG

4-pot rear......
A3_BBK_Rear_01_.JPG

A3_BBK_Rear_02_.JPG

By the time I left BVO, it was already 9 plus...... too dark to take full-body shots. What a day !!! Great patience from Ah Wee and guys....... Sibey tiring...... Will post more photos on ride after pedals installed......

A3_DPE.JPG

sibei dam.....swee swee bo cao jui!!!!

what u do with the brand new stock parts huh???

ur car damn chio lah. a new high for 335i.

Kenn! Where's the full shot? Of your car please! :) Today is tint? Hehehe! I'll be down at Cool n Lite later if u wanna come :)

kenntona;229249 said:
By the time I left BVO, it was already 9 plus...... too dark to take full-body shots. What a day !!! Great patience from Ah Wee and guys....... Sibey tiring...... Will post more photos on ride after pedals installed......

Your modding pace is Fast and Furious!!! Damn chio!

First 335 to hv quad exhaust in SG
First 335 to order DPE rims in SG
First 335 to hv Brembo BBK in SG
First 335 to hv H&R anti roll bar in SG
First 335 to hv PSS9 in SG

Damn i miss Ms First of COPA bangkok.. im packing my bags now.

Oh ya, today is another rainy day. my car is covered.

this thread going to help PML sells a few more 335 !

OLL, no lah... got other 335 to have PSS9 and H&R ARBs liao... If I am not wrong, 3 others have done them 1st 2 335 and 1 325. :)

But King NE92NG is the fastest at modding! This one I salute!

Azrielsc;229334 said:
OLL, no lah... got other 335 to have PSS9 and H&R ARBs liao... If I am not wrong, 3 others have done them 1st 2 335 and 1 325. :)

!

oh.. ok, Ken is a Fat Copy Cat.

Sam, u need to catch up liao.. Chiong chiong chiong ahh!

OLL, cannot lah... Me going custom (in truth, its called no mod money).

Blame Ah Wee lah, no time to do my car! :) Otherwise, my suspension done last week liao! :)

totoseow;229311 said:
how r those conti tyres? cs3?

if for ur maser, these tires are not for you.
get that Pzero, not Nero NOR Rosso...... The maser gt we saw last week was shod in those tires too...nice.

Kenn....how exciting....
V short journey to get almost the full mod done..good mod curve. After all those, u hv nothing else to do except start looking into tuning.

TripleM;229351 said:
if for ur maser, these tires are not for you.
get that Pzero, not Nero NOR Rosso...... The maser gt we saw last week was shod in those tires too...nice.

Kenn....how exciting....
V short journey to get almost the full mod done..good mod curve. After all those, u hv nothing else to do except start looking into tuning.

Exactly TripleM. With Ken's new brakes, his car is procede ready for sure and track ready as well. heheh..Going to dyno today and procedes going in tomorrow. Let u have a go at it and i betcha ur ass you will get it. Then u will officially be Chiongster BE92NG!!! :lol2:

ouch...the damage to wallet is very scary come to think of it....OMG...can use the $ to buy a small used car for nic to learn driving liao... hahaa

I'm enjoying this thread or journal if you would.... keep it coming, Kenn... and Sam, better catch up soon!

This is the reason why I did not end up with another BMW..... too many tempting mods but money not enough!

Stock is best! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otsobetme
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back