Kinogy EPM

wl3gan,

Not another magnet...
It takes more than a few teslas for magnetic field to affect air or fuel. To put things in perspective, a fridge magnet is about 0.01 tesla and the electromagnet used for MRI is about 1 Tesla and that can cause cast iron oxygen tanks to go flying 5m across the room. If a magnet is strong enough to "magnetize" non-ferrous material, can you imagine what it will doing to other vehicles on the road which are made of steel?

I think the mono-polar patented technology will make the different. Friend of mine tested with his 10+ yrs old BMW, he said save like 30% over petrol. I think it is maybe the engine is old any no longer work effective so can has so much effect.

wl3gan said:
I think the mono-polar patented technology will make the different. Friend of mine tested with his 10+ yrs old BMW, he said save like 30% over petrol. I think it is maybe the engine is old any no longer work effective so can has so much effect.

serious??..hahh...i've got a bmw thats ancient too..maybe i should try it..:).. who stocks it??..

but really...does it work that well?..i've read countless brochures/sales pitches about it...but have yet to come across a scientific explanantion that makes sense to me... anyone care to point the way? Shaun? since u're the tech guru..:p

cheers!

Eh.RB, u believes in money back guarantee thingy meh?
Usually money going out to them is damn fast, but money back from them hor is tough & it takes life long. :errr:

i had good experience with the money back guarantee for the ...shit i cannot remember the brand liao... the yellow thingy. one of the first magnet for fuel savings launched in spore. anyways, the guy simply came to where i was (very convenient) and uninstalled it, and even thanked me for trying out the product.

so even though the magnet didnt do wonders for my car (probably coz he installed it on my vacuum hose) his service was good, and no qns asked.

BTW, wl3gan, are you selling this magnet, or are you related or helping a friend push this product? do let us know.

wl3gan,

30% is incredible! Can you explain what is monoplanar technology? Are you describing the magnetic field pattern? How is it applicable to the engine? Never heard of such a thing before. Must be really special.

Hi, I guess you can contact the site owner directly to get the stock. The mono-polar technology stated in the below of the product session of www.kinogy.com. 30% is not really work for all car, it is case by case basic. Tested a relatively new car SFBXXXX Lexus RX300 SUV, the FC from 9.2-9.3 to 9.7-9.8KM per litter. I guess the FC is only one benefit, smoothness and quietness of the engine is another. And the best thing is your engine is clean, do not need to pay for 100 for high pressure cleaning your engine or add some additive to your petrol to clean up your engine. For BMW, it is Malaysia car, it is around 30cent per 1 KM to 1.7-1.8 cent per 1KM after install Magnet. Strange, malaysia use this format not KM/Litter format.

wl3gan,

may i know if you're selling the product or are you trying to do some marketing for someone selling this product? or are you a user who happen to come across this product but not related to it.

Racebred said:
wl3gan,

may i know if you're selling the product or are you trying to do some marketing for someone selling this product? or are you a user who happen to come across this product but not related to it.

To be frank, I came across this product half year ago and I imported a unit from USA for my own used, it show very great result. I drop the petrol from Shell VPOWER all the way to 92 (not one shot, downgrade the petrol one grade at a time) and yet the power still in my acceptable level. The engine become smoother and quiter. My aircond even colder after a few month (used to set 24 degree, now set 25-26 degree to get the same cooling feeling). There after I import few more set to test both in Malaysia and Singapore for various car (Corolla, Vios, Camry, Matrix, Lexus, BMW and etc). All the result are positive, the smoothness, quietness and better power was reported on all car, but the FC do not have significant reduce for some of the new car. I guess this is due to the new corrolla already has very effeciency engine. Some of my tester even want to get the magnet back after 1 week I took back for other tester, due to he complain cannot take the high FC after take out the magnet (this is the BMW tester I mentioned in the earlier posting).

One of my recent tester who replaced the yellow magnet (Not sure the brand) plus few stack of very strong hardisk magnet all over the engine (aircond pipe, catalyst converter, coolant...) with my magnet, the effect immediate kick in. Terrible FC, and drop of HP, after 2 tanks for stablization period the FC slowly improve and HP restore, it is now better than yellow magnet and the driving experience a lot smoother.

After all this result, I get serveral partner to invest and import small amount of quantity to distribute in Malaysia/Singapore region. Frankly, the margin is very low at this moment, we are willing to lower to price to bare minimum to build our reputation ( I knew magnet has a bad reputation) and wait for the good comment from our pioneer taker. This is why we offer 30 days money back and trade-in promotion now. Believe me the price is cheaper than you import yourself and the price I purchase for the first time.

So far, all my customers and friends are happy with these magnets. None of them want to return even I stated it clearly return to me anytime if they're not happy.l

I've tried such magnets in my previous ride, a 6-year old E200 Masterpiece. Don't seem to have any effect at all. Even tried the expensive red-coloured circular ones (don't want to mention brand here). No difference to performance, FC or anything. Nothing. In fact, my cruise control system failed and the agent thinks the magnet might have influenced the circuit board. $1500 repair. That was the end of my "testing".

Are you sure the same thing? It come with 3 unit, fuel, air and coolant unit and installed in the 3 different places. In fact, the same technology is used by USA airforce, I do have the detail of the test case. Unfortunately, I am prohibited by the manufacture to disclose any detail due to the agreement with US Air force.

I am of the opinion that these are of similar principle. Basically, the claim is that it will "arrange" the molecules "properly".

There's just no scientific explanation to support it.

I am great you ask for scientific proof.Please check out the link under the product of www.kinogy.com for scientific explanation. It has a detail how these 3 compononet work and how the molecules being organized. It is not something that the stronger the magnetic field the better. The angle, placement and the material of the magnet also very important.

You can search the patented info from
http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/srchnum.htm
Pantents: 4605498, RE35689, D229266, D289674

or direct link
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...0&s1=4605498.WKU.&OS=PN/4605498&RS=PN/4605498
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...0&s1=RE35689.WKU.&OS=PN/RE35689&RS=PN/RE35689
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...0&s1=D289674.WKU.&OS=PN/D289674&RS=PN/D289674
http://patimg2.uspto.gov/.piw?docid...=D229266.WKU.%26OS=PN/D229266%26RS=PN/D229266

Bunch of patents that's all. Nothing scientific. You can patent anything and there is no correlation between the veracity of the claim and the patent office. Scientific evidence will be proper research journal articles or papers. As it is, based on my understanding of physics, such a phenomenon as described by by the manufacturer is impossible.

wl3gan,

what works in theory may not work in reality, hence a patent is not proof that the product will provide real world gains.

perhaps if you can convince the manufacturer to release details on how exactly the US air force has adopted and applied this technology, as you have claimed, you'll get a more positive response from the motoring public.

and if you can produce papers supporting your claims that have been published in independent, well-respected and peer-reviewed scientific journals, then you definitely have a winner on your hands.

Okay great, this is the fair statement. No matter how great is the patent if the application has no effect, the patent is meaningless. I have included Test Result information in the website, it is under the product link or you can go direct to www.kinogy.com/product_test.html Please note that the test result is all go through scientific equipment and testing methology. It is not something report by user.l

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back