Kit for e66

maxxx

Hi there, just got myself an 06 740li. I'm thinking of adding subtle lower lip and spoiler to the car so it looks a bit younger. Wifey say the car too uncle for me...
Can't seems to find much info for he car. Can nyone here help?

Re: Kit for e66

maxxx;897266 said:
Hi there, just got myself an 06 740li. I'm thinking of adding subtle lower lip and spoiler to the car so it looks a bit younger. Wifey say the car too uncle for me...

Hi maxx,

what's the colour of your ride? Maroon? Gold?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

maxxx;897283 said:
Never mind that cos I'm gonna change it to black ....

Black is cool...
got slam in some 22ins wheel plus Red Hot BBK and lowered it.....confirm wont look uncle...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

maxxx;897266 said:

u manage to get your kit, can direct me to the place? i am looking for kit to fit mine too

anyone know where I can get a trunk lid spoiler for my E66? Painted black kind as CF too costly. tks

Get bigger rims!

I'm getting bigger rims for my other ride. Just going to paint my stock 19" to gloss black.

I saw one in a deep shade of yellow on the cte on Friday evening, I thought the colour looks awesome, definitely the most unique 7 I have seen.

Glad you like it and I believe it's the only yellow 7 in Singapore. It's still work in progress and I'll share once it's done. Nothing great thou just some minor cosmetics. Haha

Hi,

If you don't mind my asking, how much you eventually paid for the car?

I have been shopping around for a 2006/2007 740Li too. Noticed most dealers are too keen and too quick to slash their price by $5k to $10K from original asking.

Generally, the rate of depreciation for a 2006/2007 740Li e66 is about $9,000 to $11,000 a year from my asking around some 10-15 dealers.

maxxx;897266 said:

I guess the price depends on condition of the car , eg. ownership count, interior colour etc. I got my NOV 05 half year ago, at about 10k/year. thought that's cheap, repair bill close to 10k up to now. get your mechanic to check the condition. STA is BULLXXXT to me.
gordongekko;1044324 said:
Hi,

If you don't mind my asking, how much you eventually paid for the car?

I have been shopping around for a 2006/2007 740Li too. Noticed most dealers are too keen and too quick to slash their price by $5k to $10K from original asking.

Generally, the rate of depreciation for a 2006/2007 740Li e66 is about $9,000 to $11,000 a year from my asking around some 10-15 dealers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88land
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back