kit or no kit????

At the end of the day, it depends on what you're looking for. From my observation, most guys who kit their cars here are either on the M3 kit or AC kit. Though I really think that they are nice and cool looking, I find that there are a tad too many.Hence if you're looking for individuality, then I'm afraid that your car may not stand out at all. There are others who are on Hamman and Bryeton kit as well though not many in numbers as compared to the earlier two.IMO, I think that in just putting on a set of really nice and unique set of rims, lowering your ride and putting on a rear boot spolier will greatly enhance the look of your car. Why not come down to the month end meet-ups to see the various kitted cars. I'm sure you'll get more ideas there..

bro, i am actually looking at the mtech series.

what you think?

The M-Tech is quite common but it looks good. Feel like upgrading myself. You probably should change your mirrors to M3 one if you do the kit.

rodders said:
At the end of the day, it depends on what you're looking for. From my observation, most guys who kit their cars here are either on the M3 kit or AC kit. Though I really think that they are nice and cool looking, I find that there are a tad too many.Hence if you're looking for individuality, then I'm afraid that your car may not stand out at all. There are others who are on Hamman and Bryeton kit as well though not many in numbers as compared to the earlier two.IMO, I think that in just putting on a set of really nice and unique set of rims, lowering your ride and putting on a rear boot spolier will greatly enhance the look of your car. Why not come down to the month end meet-ups to see the various kitted cars. I'm sure you'll get more ideas there..

bro rodder. thanks for the advise.

i think by putting up a set of nice rims and maybe even lowering will be adequate.

bro jaskin, got lobang for mirrors?

looking forward to meeting you guys on the next meet up.. :thumbsup:

Nope sorry. I think got some members are selling the replica version of the M3 mirrors on the classified. Either that or call PML, Eng Soon and Frankfurt for the best prices.

Re: kit or no kit????

mart said:
......but i am also quite worried about the look after putting it on, any comments? i will be changing my rims soon and next will be kit or no kit, sigh...comments please.

My personal opinion:

(1) The bodykit is part of the aesthetic mod. But it has to blend with your overall style. For instance, if you want something more subtle, you might not wanna choose the Hamann or Tornado kit.

(2) Individuality or mainstream? You decide.

(3) The kit has to take into consideration your wheels and other cosmetic mods (such as eyelids, trunk spoiler, roof spoilers, mirrors, or even exhaust). It has to be integral to be aesthetically appealing.

BTW, what rims are you planning to get?

Planning to lower your ride after the rims and kit?

Again, it is your style that is to be reflected in your overall combination. But the whole picture has to be seriously considered.

Just my two cents worth.

Or just be like me - no need to scratch head - just do AC Schnitzer all the way. Haha. Thats the lazy me!

:wavey:

bros, thanks for the input.

i will opt to go something more subtle and neat.

no go for the roof spoiler but maybe a small little trunk one which i bought it from one of the member here but havent get it spray and fix.

as for the rims, i am going for a 5 spoke 17inch oem rims from taiwan due to budget constrain.

any feedback on the taiwan rims?

sigh..bro smyuen, i dont have that kind of budget lah..i need to save up for my elder son primary school fees and my younger one nursery fees next year...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sam86fyi1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back