knocking sound from the rear??

that is what I did, first visit not solve. Then I shoot a threatening letter to PML when I send my car in for the 2nd time. This time, the CS Engr wake up his idea and updated me every day on the investigations and showed me black & white proof on the replacement parts.

Sometimes, we just have to be firm ... threaten them like legal actions, see the management, report to CASE, get newspaper reporters, etc etc ... then they will panick and treat us serioiusly.

Re: knocking sound from the rear??

it has returned...1 month after PML supposedly rectified it by "replacing bushings"...sometimes can really lose faith in authorised agents and this time really feel like sending it to external workshop to have a look-see...anyone else encountered this??

brother,

mine tok tok sound has also sort of returned ...

wanna go together and &%*^(*%$#&*$(*%(^)( - 2 forces better than one ... then walk into showroom and $*%$*(^)(^*$&%#%$@#@#@$ ... sure stir up some hoo harrrr and they will repalce whatever part undercarriage ... ke ke ke

call me 98204176.

Just out of curiosity, what was the outcome after you guys wanting to seek
redress at PML on the problem?

What was the costs of replacing the rear bushing for those out of warranty at PML or J4C or BVO?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back