Korean passenger beat local cabbie until KO

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So will he kenna warning only? OR just fine? + let him bail with passport?

Passenger beats cabbie unconscious

pic2.jpg

SINGAPORE - Police have arrested a 30-year-old Korean man, who lost his temper and beat up a taxi driver until he was unconscious, yesterday morning.

The man, who was upset by a broken door handle, had also yelled at the driver for driving a "lousy car".

The 48-year-old driver was taken to the hospital after his encounter with the irrate customer outside a hotel in Pasir Panjang.

In an interview with Shin Min Daily News, the injured driver said that he had picked up the passenger after receiving a telephone booking.

He said that the passenger, who spoke fluent English, shouted at him to drive to the airport, and threw his luggages into the car boot.

Although the driver tried to coax him, the angry passenger refused to calm down, even breaking a door handle by forcefully pulling open the door.

When this happened, the driver decided to call the police as the man's behaviour seemed unstable.

When the man saw the driver step out of the taxi, he demanded to know why he was not taking him to the airport. Just then, the fired-up man also discovered the taxi driver trying to snap a photograph of him.

It was then that the angered man charged at the taxi driver, knocked off his spectacles and punched him repeatedly on his head and back.

According to Shin Min Daily News, the taxi driver blacked out but soon regained consciousness.

When the passenger saw the taxi driver standing up, he ran up towards him and started to attack him again until he begged for the man to stop.

The police arrived just as the man was trying to retrieve his bags from the car boot.

Comfort Delgro spokesperson told Shin Min Daily News that the taxi driver did not provoke the passenger. The company would help the driver with medical bills and work with the police for investigations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Korean passenger beat local cabbie until KO

our country like welcoming such visitors mah....chao ang mohs that bully trishaw grandpa, vietnam woman who screams and scratches ppl on tiger airways, then another siao prc auntie threatening with bomb on tiger airways again...now this.

are our laws or treatment equal to SG citizens who does the same or we plain FT worshipping.
i tot law was fair....or is it a joke?

let him bail with passport.
still need to ask meh ?

Darth Vader;829813 said:
let him bail with passport.
still need to ask meh ?

wahhh... they can't be so cock right?

reminds me of the taxi destroyer Quan YiFeng

jaskin;829814 said:
wahhh... they can't be so cock right?

ang moh fark underage whore can bail and go home, a few punches cannot go home meh ?

Should be SOP, charged, out on bail, then back in Korea.......

Darth Vader said:
ang moh fark underage whore can bail and go home, a few punches cannot go home meh ?

Prease... killed someone in Audi also can leave Singapore..... so easy !!!

sszone;829810 said:
our country like welcoming such visitors mah....chao ang mohs that bully trishaw grandpa, vietnam woman who screams and scratches ppl on tiger airways, then another siao prc auntie threatening with bomb on tiger airways again...now this.

are our laws or treatment equal to SG citizens who does the same or we plain FT worshipping.
i tot law was fair....or is it a joke?

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

my wife said koreans are very rude and crude people while holidaying in korea, very different from the korea dramas.

most polite and well behaved people on this planet are the japanese, very civic minded.
when i was hoilidaying in japan, it was very difficult for me to be kiasu,loud and selfish.

This kind of man should take on someone his own size, or someone close to his age.

If slk69, MW, Kentonna or Omar is the taxi driver, I think the Korean man will ganna KO first.

Darth Vader;829824 said:
my wife said koreans are very rude and crude people while holidaying in korea, very different from the korea dramas.

most polite and well behaved people on this planet are the japanese, very civic minded.
when i was hoilidaying in japan, it was very difficult for me to be kiasu,loud and selfish.

I think the Japanese in real life are also very different from the Japanese in video drama. Guni say one.

C3P0;829828 said:
I think the Japanese in real life are also very different from the Japanese in video drama. Guni say one.

if you are referring to sound effects....................... very real..... 80%...
yamade yamade yamade..................... :thumbsup:

C3P0;829828 said:

if you have stayed or holidayed in japan, i am sure you will feel the same as me.

milk15;829829 said:
if you are referring to sound effects....................... very real..... 80%...
yamade yamade yamade..................... :thumbsup:
hearsay sound effect created by PRC one.

Darth Vader;829830 said:
if you have stayed or holidayed in japan, i am sure you will feel the same as me.

yes I agree, Japs are the BEST behaved people on this planet. Very difficult to get angry/impatient with them.

Mockngbrd;829833 said:
hearsay sound effect created by PRC one.

Yamade... yamade.. yamade... tamade

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubfail

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back