Korean passenger beat local cabbie until KO

Re: Korean passenger beat local cabbie until KO

Mockngbrd;829839 said:
JDM models reserved for Japanese only. Hearsay one.

Not really, times have changed abit...if you know where to go.

I never say I went before

MW;829842 said:
Not really, times have changed abit...if you know where to go.

I never say I went before

Ya I watched MightCarMods, just find the Jap Middleman, choose the car you want and he will bid for you then arrange the car to be shipped to you.

THAT IS IT! I'm migrating and coming back with another passport to hoot pinoys.

MW;829836 said:
yes I agree, Japs are the BEST behaved people on this planet. Very difficult to get angry/impatient with them.

You should see what they do behind your back. Not all these courteousy is sincere.

Darth Vader;829824 said:
my wife said koreans are very rude and crude people while holidaying in korea, very different from the korea dramas.

most polite and well behaved people on this planet are the japanese, very civic minded.
when i was hoilidaying in japan, it was very difficult for me to be kiasu,loud and selfish.

Koreans are aggressive especially the males. Not easy to do business with them.

Dumb-ass kimchi pig! "His grandfather's country!" har....!!!!

DrK;829851 said:
You should see what they do behind your back. Not all these courteousy is sincere.

true to a certain extent as well....haha

Just that in a given situation, hard to fault them..

The worst I have encountered are the India Indians. They will kick up a fuss, then after u have settled with them and supposedly everything ok, they go and write in to complain "for the record"...

Ang mohs worst..... True story....

Bought ray bans from optical shop, 1 weekend later.... Returned the bengkok frame with 1 lens missing... Say wear suddenly lens drop out.... Frame looked like it was sat on or crushed accidentally....

Shop say cannot honour warranty.... Immediately kick up a fuss, shout loudly and caused a scene say the shop selling fake goods....

Wah piang.... Like dat also can.

It's what the individual person chooses to do

Isnt Hyundai Taxi Korean?
They say lousy is his own country what.
Dumbass fuck.

Today I was at the traffic light and about to move off, when i allowed a van to enter my lane (from 1st lane) bc of road works., the car behind me kept honking. As i moved it over took me and the driver an angmo lady gestured at me angrily and drove off in a hurry. Further down the road she was zipping in and out of the cars.....some of ppl have serious anger mgt issues....Best to just laugh at their stupidity from a distance

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe she need to pang sai n at the tip already

If the cabby took the first blow and return a few onto that animal, would that be considered as self defense?

Yes japan is the best country i ever visited .. The people there are very nice.. And they will not steal anything... If they caught stealing its a disgrace to their whole generation.. But whoring is OK..

John74;830193 said:
Yes japan is the best country i ever visited .. The people there are very nice.. And they will not steal anything... If they caught stealing its a disgrace to their whole generation.. But whoring is OK..

even their whores very patriotic, only serve japs.

Darth Vader;830196 said:

Bro u ganna rejected before? Pls share life experience, thanks.

Darth Vader;830196 said:

That is quite true. Went to Ropponggi last year and came across a Yakuza-style joint. They gave me the boh swee one. The good ones they keep for themselves. Sigh.

U shd go to kichijoji. More foreigner friendly n helps if u have a jap fren who can help u say that you are a jap but adopted by Americans after yr jap parents threw u by the side of the road...

Maybe get tamade no extra charge. Sympathy fcuk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back