lambo academy pics

totoseow

Legendary 10 Years
some pics to share

IMG_8794-1.jpg

IMG_9969.jpg

IMG_9853.jpg

Re: lambo academy pics

in this set i was the car behind the supertrofeo safety car. but we drove all the cars. kept switching. the murcie was hugely fast on acclerating. but felt heavy at bends. the new 560 is just incredible. very torquey. the whites came in balloon white, satin white n matt white. the satin finish was my fav car. the black one i avoid. no CCB...the rest all had. track was very interesting with a small oval banking at each end...n some blind climbs like a mini eau rouge.

OMG OMG! How many days was that?

i m jealous...........

i hv like 250 pictures...no idea how to show them all....let me do it slowly. i damn pc idiot one...

Cool.
I guessed you must have went for holiday, 'cause so quiet. But it was something even better!

The home page video see liao also steam....:
Lamborghini Academy

Woah u were there? SWEET! must be fun..

thanks for sharing.

lol it isn't easy job uploadin alot of pics..

try resizing all the pics to smaller size then upload it.

what an eye opener.........
see ur pic also can feel ur shiokness

i got a lot more i try n upload on weekends. i bot a new pc hopefully its faster. but that knn DELL delivered the boxes...i dunno how to fix up a pc.....shitt!

OT - Toto, just follow the color coding for the DELL PC. Everything is color coded so match them up and u are good to go.

thx sam..the 3 boxes in my room for 2 weeks leow..i scared to open man. maybe i try this weekend. if not i go n pay someone to do it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speedvay
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back