Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1862205197412169819.jpg

18735069592039150385.jpgp

10702061761310759889.jpg

20321100381602452982.jpg

A couple of spy photos with the Lamborghini Gallardo successor have surfaced the Internet recently, ahead of a possible concept reveal next month at Frankfurt Motor Show.

Back in June the first spy pictures depicting the Gallardo replacement hit the web showing a heavily camouflaged prototype, and now an equally camo-wrapped car was spotted. Set to receive the Cabrera moniker, Lamborghini's entry-level model is likely to have a design combining cues from the Sesto Elemento and Aventador, while maintaining some of the Gallardo's familiar lines.

The most radical change is expected at the back where the car could look like the AutoBild.de renders we attached. Overall, the renders seem to match the overall shape of the prototype, but the camo of the prototypes could hide significant differences.

In terms of power, the Cabrera will have a reworked naturally-aspirated V10 5.2-liter engine outputting about 600 bhp (447 kW) and 400 lb-ft (541 Nm) of torque. The baby Lambo is expected to weigh less than 3,306 lbs (1,500 kg) and will be available as standard with all-wheel drive, but some special editions will receive a rear-wheel drive configuration. Many of its parts will be used in the second generation of the Audi R8 due in 2015.

Re: Lamborgeeni Cabrera

Group buy!

1. Mockngbrd
2. seanskye
3. Oilman

Post this and post Jennifer Love Hewitt same.

Minimal, if not zero, chance of owning and riding it.

seanskye;1020539 said:
Ya right..... I can maybe buy a rim.......

kenntona;1020554 said:
Minimal, if not zero, chance of owning and riding it.

Group buy = everybody pool money to buy one.

Oilman said:
Group buy = everybody pool money to buy one.

I will pool Totoseow or pool Ryan.

I buy one wheel.

i had a glimpse of it....but cannot talk about it.....ok so i will say my friend say one...

my frd say....nbcb will not get a CF tub. freaking disappointg. it will hv a DCT. uprated one from the current v10 R8. with lighter everything. they r still trying to cut the mass of this full alumn thing to low 1.3 tons. (my sing edition 2wd is 1340kg vs lp570 1380kg dry)likely geneva and not FFT launch.

initiall the car was to hv come much earlier....than the freaking audi said...they wanna make mroe r8. n to lessen the car..they stop the CF tub thing n wil stick to alumn. I HATE AUDI!!

worse of all..the engine rumour is correct. essentially same v10...but tune up. all 3 gallardos now...550,560,570 ALL of them are running the same engine with the same 570 hp rating. the numbers r leading u to believe there is up to 20hp differences. the real answer is NO. power to wheel have various differences due to 4wd.

now this current engine can be just remapped by factory to 620hp. easy. snap of fingers. send the 2 ECU back....to santa agatha n send back in 1 nth....bingo. i never say have...cos lambo will never admit they do it....

AND NOW THEY SAY THEY WANNA PUT THIS ENGINE BACK TO A NEW CAR!!!??? it better be completely rework with better con rods n pistons for faster revving.....if not its just another re work.

body wise. its v nice. very lambo. 200% poster. very much a aventador sibling....there will be a nice interrior rework. but will be still quirk lambo...eg. both pedals dead in the middle. magic for left foot breakers like me. rubbish for rightfoot only drivers.

price - think 1.2m....wil let u know once i c more..

lots of love..toto's friend...

Hmm... get the Alfa 4C, got cf tub. But the name is si-si.

if same engine and internals, dunno how it will match up with 458 le. need to wait for top gear.

wobbles;1020803 said:
Every 70's-born young man's wet car dream. Until today, I see I still have to wipe the steam off my Tony-Tan black-rimmed sibei-obiang glasses.

You must be imagining things. The steam is from the panting of the XMM beside you wearing your Tony Tan specs!

View attachment 53117

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go99comcollege

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back