Lane Hogging Crack down

Baby1M

Look at how some developed countries are focused on cracking down road hoggers because they viewed it very differently, such as, road hoggers are as dangerous as speeding, a catalyst for chaos on the highway and a ligthning rod for road rage.

... and now let's look at our own LTA and TP... WTF are they doing? Only interested in catching tints and exhaust as if Road Traffic Act, Chapter 276, Section 140, Road Traffic Rule #5 never existed. CCB gov :mad:

AUSTRALIA

[video=youtube;h3EWrLErCAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3EWrLErCAM[/video]

ENGLAND

[video=youtube;uGPosdqK0z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGPosdqK0z8[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Lane Hogging Crack down

You forget - upping COE & ERP costs too.

Please don't give them ideas - skali new law come out you must travel between +- 20kmh of your vehicle or road speed limit ..... anything outside of that band ..... Fine and points.

Huat Ah !

kopi on me the day we enforce this rule.

"road hoggers are as dangerous as speeding, a catalyst for chaos on the highway and a ligthning rod for road rage."

So true this statement.. personally I prefer people to drive slightly abv road speed limit than road hoggers..

I once kenna a LTA bike on KPE riding 70km/h despite speed been revised up to 80km/h.. no one dare pass him and long q forming.. he bo hue.. until one car overtake him and he chased and ride side by side him giving him his stare.. knn!

I like . Should send to LTA so they can learn .

Hope they will learn ...

The current top tier* of LTA may not learn as everyone knows those sitting there are from the cream of scholars and they can be very detached from reality... their logic of manhunting tints and exhausts over other more important safety issues e.g. lane hogging, are just adding salt to wound.

I have been nurtured by LTA to stereotype them so i apologise if i m wrong......

* some think they're smarter than their counter parts overseas.

The only thing to them that kills is speeding .....

Hogging to them won't kill.....

And their KPI is based on stats.

Hogging leads to road bullying ...

And caused traffic jams

Red_Bean_Bun;1068651 said:
The only thing to them that kills is speeding .....

Hogging to them won't kill.....

And their KPI is based on stats.
So much about "see the big picture", a phrase so abused by those fellows, mouth big mind narrow :lol:

Speeding = Fine
Hogging = Jam
Jam = Increase ERP/COE

Either way gahmen wins

ody_2004;1068612 said:
"road hoggers are as dangerous as speeding, a catalyst for chaos on the highway and a ligthning rod for road rage."

So true this statement.. personally I prefer people to drive slightly abv road speed limit than road hoggers..

I once kenna a LTA bike on KPE riding 70km/h despite speed been revised up to 80km/h.. no one dare pass him and long q forming.. he bo hue.. until one car overtake him and he chased and ride side by side him giving him his stare.. knn!

I think we have to instill driving safe and respecting others - move away from the right of way attitude.

This has to start with regulators. They need to take the leadership.

We will have a more gracious society.

If LTA bike, could be becus of the dark and failed tinted , as driving so dArk in the tunnel might cause an accident ?

Can the LTA bike gives summon to drivers who are speeding?

ody_2004;1068612 said:

MTechnic;1068673 said:
If LTA bike, could be becus of the dark and failed tinted , as driving so dArk in the tunnel might cause an accident ?

Can the LTA bike gives summon to drivers who are speeding?

This LTA bike is not catching anyone when hogging the fast lane.. he just simply taking his own time.. too bad my DVR deleted if not will try to post bedeo here..

to me.. a speeder (not those extreme speed) is more wary of the road.. more attentive.. whereas a road hogger most time could be distracted on phone.. GPS setting.. hand in pocket or bra.. plus whatever f.. reason..

ody_2004;1068787 said:
to me.. a speeder (not those extreme speed) is more wary of the road.. more attentive.. whereas a road hogger most time could be distracted on phone.. GPS setting.. hand in pocket or bra.. plus whatever f.. reason..

Not forgetting those LJ van/lorry driving idiots with a cigarette in the hand hogging lane 2 overtaking their comrades on lane 3/4 at 61km/h!

Maybe passenger doing something ...

Like the taxi driver uncle ...

ody_2004;1068787 said:
This LTA bike is not catching anyone when hogging the fast lane.. he just simply taking his own time.. too bad my DVR deleted if not will try to post bedeo here..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back