• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Latest updates - Full dekit by 4th April 2019 - E 92 N55, possible for e90/93

COBB AP & CP sold....
++

I appreciate one member tried to text me on my brembo drilled rotors ? appreciate your sms again as my HP board was corrupted and replaced yesterday only therefore MIA for these 2 days.

Lai power mods all gone !

OCC with custom modification to existing BMS (hot to grab)
Owen Turbo (hotter to grab)
Ohlins RNT( irresistible deal with warranty 1 yr plus to go)
Stability mods(full)
BBK & extra rotors to sell as well ...
BMW PE - ( sorry bosses whom asking firm 1.5k with swap of E92 M Sports exos ) - Sorry it will not be LTA compliant if you wana fix up E90

Chop chop before car gone ...

Up to the top ...

Please read ... dun bo liao bo liao text me ask how much ...

All on page 1 ...

Up to top ... details on first post...

Up to the tops ... details on page 1 ...

Ups to the top ...

Updated with GFB DV for sale...

Up to the top!

Please note my J Hook brembo original rotors are 4k when brand new and therefore for my bbk i will be selling at 9-10 k since i did a bbk seal overhaul as well a few months ago.
Package for the entire remainning mods with swap on certain items at 15k.

Many 335 bosses are after my PE and one of best legal & illegal sound exos...

My is a legal PE and not operated but the sound is truly different ... from the new PE ...

Only swap with M Sport exos and you top up ....

UP TO TOP ...

OHLINS offer withdrawn ..

Looking for charge pipe set for 335i 2011+ N55 - available?

Sorry mate sold ...

Suggest you buy a new old since our stock charge pipe burst very easy even on stock maps ...

Thanks bro for replying. I managed to get a ER charge pipe with BMS air intake done together - reasonable price and in stock - in prep for my tune. Very happy with result.

Thanks bro for replying. I managed to get a ER charge pipe with BMS air intake done together - reasonable price and in stock - in prep for my tune. Very happy with result.

Why waste time with the air intake when your car not even a proper FBO car ? waste money ... stock air intake very solid till FBO or even stage 1 turbo ...
Stage 2 then change bah ...

Up to the top ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acharyaainduprakash
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back