Launching question

hitmee

recently saw a video on new Z4 sd35i launching on youtube.

a question came to my mind. are such launching system programmed to work with stock horse power? if u chip ur engine to gain that extra 60 to 80hp, can the car still launch properly?

Hello everybody!

Hello everybody!

My name is Tina, I live in Austin, TX.

I am here to network / interact with other people for sharing knowledge, discussing ideas, seeking advice, find business partners & the like.

Regards,
Tina

Re: Launching question

Do you mean it has launch control? Like a stall converter?

adobe software educational

can i buy oem software, to buy educational software
adobe photoshop cs4 serial number crack office password recovery software buy software packages
side by side comparison of indesign cs3 and quarkxpress 7 mathematics educational software quarkxpress filemaker pro
the adobe photoshop cs3 book for digital photographer buy to let software
free acdsee viewer version 5 Advanced Mac Retail
microsoft software applications software like adobe photoshop
http://ganoferss.com/

my advise is remain stock unless you have loaded to spare,if you wanna more power then upgrade ur car is the best.

the launch control is good enough to handle only stock power.

i have the DCT e92. it comes with launch control as well. but after my car is "juiced", the launch control
just spins the rear wheels.

Hi Bro,
I have a probem with my E90 320i ,recently when i have my ECU remapped,i went for servicing which is under the warranty of other workshop and there is alot of leakage both water and oil,once everything have been fixed up and when they start to diagnose,they can't read my ECU for fault code ,maybe its becoz due to my remapped???My car been sent to PML as the workshop dun dare to touch on the seeting for the ECU andPML have my ECU resetted,after the car sent back to the workshop and i went to pick up the car,the check light comes on again,this time they diagnose and found there is no message from the ECU and have the connector spray clean and fix back ,tested for many round before handing over the car over to me,now i m scare whether to sent back for the remapp done as the workshop willing to do it for me F.O.C but my only worries is anything wrong again,i will have to go throught hell again and waiting i relli a killing as my job scope require me to run about.Kindly advise

hi mark, i realised the best way to launch its still to brake boost!

hitmee drive so slow, dunno why he want ask abt launch control & thread kanna spam...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komalss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back