Leather Upholstery

KWY91

Where can I find a place that does quality leather upholstery, uses same or better quality than the BMW ones? :)

More towards custom!

Cheers!

Re: Leather Upholstery

KWY91;482781 said:
Where can I find a place that does quality leather upholstery, uses same or better quality than the BMW ones? :)

More towards custom!

Cheers!
bro. have enquired b4. no leather shop carries the dakota that BMw provides for their cars. only way is to purchase the leather wrap itself from BMW or PML. just an indication of how much it'll cost. the section u sit on (not the back rest) alone costs $1200.

is ur seat damaged?

i had friend in m'sia doing leather upholstery, they can bring in any leather you want.

locally in s'pore, i heard Jackspeed Corporation Limited are used by local car dealers.

call jackspeed or dunno what 8...they were the ones doing it for bmw..merc...nissan..toyota..honda..

guys, tried jackspeed. the have alternative leather, but not the rough hide dakota leather that BMW provides in our ride. 8 cushion does not do it as well.

might have to look for alternative leather.

KWY91;482914 said:
I'm actually thinking of M3's Nappa Leather :p
u can make ur way to these shops mention and see if they have anything close.

note that the M3's seats r packed much thicker than other 3 series which gives it a clean and full look.

but seriously the leather on ur ride now is much better than alot of aftermarket ones. if possible dun change it considering its so new.

i remember once spilling lacquer on the seat by accident. it ended up looking shinny and all messed up. thought it was ruined for good. but with some scrubbing it slowly came off. after a few sessions, leather was good as new with no damage or shine.

Dear all Bimmer members,

I'm Dez from Jackspeed. Jackspeed is a public listed company engaging in leather upholstery for automotive and aviation and we are also TUV certified which is important in the automotive industries with more and more cars equipped with side air bags. All leather used by Jackspeed are all "automotive leather", unlike some in the market using the "standard" leather. The differences are mainly in the UV resistant as well as flame retardant abilities which is important in terms of safety standards.

I will be most pleased to be of service to all members. Should anyone be interested to retrofit or even "repair" and "replace" certain defects portion, you may look for me.

But just to note, for repair, it's subjected to suitability and matching availability.

For complete overhaul, you may visit our website at Jackspeed Corporation Limited for viewing of colour and colour matching, you are able to customize various colour to personalize your beloved car, including not too complex embrodiery. Anyway, Jackspeed is not limited to leather upholstery as we can also perform roof lining and other wrapping including steering, handbrake and gear etc.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or 96951379.

Hope to be of service.

Many thanks!

Rgds,
Dez

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy