LED Angel Eyes

Xmen335

Hi pals,

Thot of changing...is it LTA compliant, will it pass vehicle inspection?

Where and how much to change?

Thanks in advance for advice!

LED Angel Eyes

Xmen335;928429 said:
Hi pals,

Thot of changing...is it LTA compliant, will it pass vehicle inspection?

Where and how much to change?

Thanks in advance for advice!

Can look up for BimShop....1 of the Site Sponsor here. Have Fun.

LED Angel Eyes

Had my annual inspection at VICOM during End Sep, as it is the 3rd year of my End Oct 2009 E60, all my white LED lightings passed...

Re: LED Angel Eyes

Hi, I'm dekitting my Angel light from my e90. Selling at $80, but have to remove and installed yourself as don;t know how to do it. Can do it together if want.

Need to remove the headlights from the bumper to access the angel lights housing, quite a lot of work the last time I saw the workshop taking out mine. Google for a youtube clip to DIY, prepare to spend some time and couple of beers to get it done :)

marcus28;928716 said:
Hi, I'm dekitting my Angel light from my e90. Selling at $80, but have to remove and installed yourself as don;t know how to do it. Can do it together if want.

If its e90 LCI, it can be removed from the bonnet area, much easier. sszone say one.

C3P0;929096 said:
If its e90 LCI, it can be removed from the bonnet area, much easier. sszone say one.

Actually only 1/2 correct
For E90lci with xenon headlights, we can access it from the top.
For e90lci halogen, it's using the non-h8 AE led lights, and the light is located way at the bottom of the headlight set. Usually need to take out bumper. Method varies from workshop to workshop

Paiseh robot learn halfway go down mountain liao. Next time must drink more 100+ and learn more.

Check with Bimshop .... Don't think it's suppose to be so difficult ...

canuck78;929066 said:
Need to remove the headlights from the bumper to access the angel lights housing, quite a lot of work the last time I saw the workshop taking out mine. Google for a youtube clip to DIY, prepare to spend some time and couple of beers to get it done :)

Mine is the troublesome model that bro sszone mentioned above, i.e.

> e90lci halogen, it's using the non-h8 AE led lights, and the light is located way at the bottom of the headlight set.

Gotta remove the whole headlight housing to get at the angel light bulb, headlight blub which is nearer to the top is easier and can be accessed from the wheel well hole.

Red_Bean_Bun;929159 said:
Check with Bimshop .... Don't think it's suppose to be so difficult ...

all of our angel eyes can pass LTA, just dont purchase red or blue angel eyes :), that's a different story

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88comcv@

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back