• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

lelong lelong!

Silversurfer

Hi,

Decided to change my e39 520 to the e60 523. I have some parts which may be of interest to some. Installed on 30dec 2004:
1. OBIT
2. UUC pulley

Also can trade my M-multi-function steering wheel (about 3years old) with topup for a stock E39 multi-function steering wheel.

Buyers can decide on the workshop and bear the deinstallation and installation costs.

Cheers!

Re: lelong lelong!

Hi Weng, I think there are other parts u can strip and sell too e.g. the xenons and the bootlid. Gd luck.

hi there, what is this Obit stuff?? I am a E39 owner and like to know more before deciding. I got the UUC pulley too, installed 4 months ago. my number is 97991777

cheers

Hi Silver,

Like to have your Obit, please call me 9450 8632, How much you asking for and has been used how long??

Hi,

Is this a 3-spoke steering and also how much are you looking at for the top-up? Please advise at 96357373. Cheers

Silversurfer said:
sorry guys car been exporter liao. Sold off the pulley and OBIT.

Weng, can share with us how much u exported your car for? Thanks.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back