Leong Seng for rims: Nice people?

Re: Leong Seng for rims: Nice people?

Centurion9990;658420 said:
I might drop by LS tmr... We can try, got nothing to lose also :p a 10% off also good :thumbsup: will keep you posted...

Totally agree this bumper very nice... Chio! I want!!! :D the ride is E60 yeah?

Bro Centurion9990... i will squeeze sometime to go by around lunch time 1230pm, but need run back office asap. I pm u my hp.

wt_know;658421 said:
it's OEM F10 M-SPORT :thumbsup:

270344_10150235387949694_166890954693_7053216_482090_n.jpg

Pic borrowed from Steven's Bimshop :p

Oh yea, didn't realised it OEM F10 M-Sport... Bro saltylamb have it on his ride...

wt_know;658426 said:
M5 is nicer and fiercer without fog light :D

m5-1.jpg

Can't wait for M5 retrofit kit on my F10 523i... hahaha... i'm cheapo :nehnehhh:

C3P0;658427 said:
Bro, I think it's not e60, should be e92, ac323 say one....

Oh ya u are right. (ac323 give sa la answer .)

always thought M-sports is M Technic then the real M is then the real M Bumper........

cheers

F10_Front_black_cooling_ductType4BiColor_01.jpg

AC oso very nice... but must have deep pocket...

Since PML is running a promotion on the M-Kit, can check it out... :D

Just sharing my experience with leong seng today

Picked up my f10 this morning and headed straight to Leong Seng to install new bbs rims. Waited about 35 mins for the install then I was all set with my new ride n rims. Met my buddy for kopi late afternoon. he noticed one of the rims was wobbly as i was driving off. so I called Leong Seng to check if there were any issues during the install. Mr LS requested that i return to the shop and they will check the rims again. As it turns out the "spring" in the wobbly rim was not fitted correctly. Took about 15 mins for mr LS to check the rest of the rims.

I feel the workers were careless and mr LS should have checked before letting me drive off the first time. Had I not gone for kopi with buddy I would have been driving the same wobbly rim which may cause further damage to the rim or uneven tire wear. lastly there was zero apology from mr LS.

I am glad everything is sorted out but i would rate the service below satisfactory. Pls remember to check ur rims before u drive off Leong Seng.

bugzilla;658792 said:

Picked up my f10 this morning and headed straight to Leong Seng to install new bbs rims. Waited about 35 mins for the install then I was all set with my new ride n rims. Met my buddy for kopi late afternoon. he noticed one of the rims was wobbly as i was driving off. so I called Leong Seng to check if there were any issues during the install. Mr LS requested that i return to the shop and they will check the rims again. As it turns out the "spring" in the wobbly rim was not fitted correctly. Took about 15 mins for mr LS to check the rest of the rims.

I feel the workers were careless and mr LS should have checked before letting me drive off the first time. Had I not gone for kopi with buddy I would have been driving the same wobbly rim which may cause further damage to the rim or uneven tire wear. lastly there was zero apology from mr LS.

I am glad everything is sorted out but i would rate the service below satisfactory. Pls remember to check ur rims before u drive off Leong Seng.

Were u there around 1230pm? I was there wor..... ha

bugzilla;658792 said:

Bro, please specify the word "spring"...

You mean you changed the suspension springs as well in LS?

If not, there is no involvement of spring for rims change leh... :huhhuh:

Leong Seng still offer the most competitive pricing....
I went hurry tyres and leong seng this few days.... found that LS still better variety with better pricing.... most important, Daniel still don't have the "see u no up" attittude. Hope can mantain... keep up the good service.

Hurry VS LS.... close fighting now.

anyone know how much is Breyton LS per rim?

darkknight;659189 said:
Bro, please specify the word "spring"...

You mean you changed the suspension springs as well in LS?

If not, there is no involvement of spring for rims change leh... :huhhuh:

They didn't touch my suspension. Mr LS described it as spring. To me it looks like a ring.

Oh well I m happy with my rims now.

bugzilla;659193 said:
They didn't touch my suspension. Mr LS described it as spring. To me it looks like a ring.

Must show us when we meet up... very curious leh... :huhhuh:

installed rim where got touch spring (suspension) one
sounds like is the ring adapter was not installed properly

bugzilla;659193 said:

ipoh-horfun;659192 said:
Leong Seng still offer the most competitive pricing....
I went hurry tyres and leong seng this few days.... found that LS still better variety with better pricing.... most important, Daniel still don't have the "see u no up" attittude. Hope can mantain... keep up the good service.

Hurry VS LS.... close fighting now.

anyone know how much is Breyton LS per rim?

490 per px for the breyton GTS... i waited for like 4mths for the GTS... fed up of waiting..and changed to another set of rims... crazy la... i was just there today

toiletsiao;659576 said:
490 per px for the breyton GTS... i waited for like 4mths for the GTS... fed up of waiting..and changed to another set of rims... crazy la... i was just there today

U didnt go Ray-s instead for Breyton?

ipoh-horfun;659624 said:
U didnt go Ray-s instead for Breyton?

nope... didnt like that place....hahaha... find them very pushy.... Hurry tyres is also selling them... but its at 660 per px...

toiletsiao;659626 said:
nope... didnt like that place....hahaha... find them very pushy.... Hurry tyres is also selling them... but its at 660 per px...

Maybe coz Ray S is the AD for breyton so need to hit numbers lor.

ipoh-horfun;659627 said:
Maybe coz Ray S is the AD for breyton so need to hit numbers lor.

So what rims you eventually settled for?

I think it must be Breyton liao...

Horfun, u going there straight once u collected the car?

darkknight;659672 said:
I think it must be Breyton liao...

Horfun, u going there straight once u collected the car?

I will go striaght after collect car. but can't decide which to get. :(

i pushing for matt black GTS but my CO like dun like.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back