levis jeans

Re: levis jeans

Bought a few pairs of Edwin jeans..... very nice and comfortable, much better than my other jeans. Apparently Edwin Jeans is the most popular jean company in Japan, now dominating the market. Their female range is very flattering for asian female build too:

EDWIN

Check it out if u like jeans.

I thought Edwin jeans from Canada...dont u think the waist is too high.....for comfort..very cliche..:(
I still into Levi's 501 now...now targeting red loop........latest cool color...:yummie:

edwin is japanese and modelled after levis mostly..

like what they did for everything else, the japanese copied and made them even better!

there are definitely low waist cuts, but limited selection in Singapore (@ actually & wonderland)

they look stupid, not flattering to a lady's figure at all, makes backside look low

I am not complaining....nobody is complaining.....only u complain....:(
where else can u see cracks....

the walls in my rented apartment all cracks... and i dun like being mooned... disgusting, especially when a great number of rear ends are too shapely and full of stretch marks...

or when phil bend down... show you his fur coat....

i can't eat anything... :woowooo:

phil.. the women in your country, all have rear ends that look like your sheep....

big... round... the cellulite makes em look like fluffy rear ends...

well, this is one crack where nobody complains unless that wall is a male wall......:)
anyway, ppl will just pretent not to see but pretend it is not there....:yummie:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back