Lexus driver in Rochor crash charged

Re: Lexus driver in Rochor crash charged

At least the son got the balls to not hire a lawyer to fight his case, and even gave the reason that it's pointless doing so knowing that he's already in the wrong. Kudo's to that, I must give it to him.

Singapore Brummie;824308 said:
I think the father is the root of the problem. His defending of his son stating that this was a small matter being blown up by reporters smacks of spoiling the little brat.

Next, he will buy his son a brand new Lexus, hire the best lawyer and claim that the whole world is against him.

Why on earth do parents bring up such spoilt brats? Really?

Some locals act like they are FTs. Unless he has a passport none other than Spore, his son will not escape the grip of law unscathed.

Drive a high-end jap car only.. so I doubt he knows any MIW high enough who will bail his son's ass out of trouble.

zorro;824323 said:
The brats father not smart...If its me, I will blame it on the road/trafiic light visibility or even Guni and his gangs for haunting the place and demanding LTA to compensate for the damages and anxiety caused....

i will haunt u.................................................... :p:p

like father like son.......nowsaday, no law leow.......$$$ can make Ghost move the ink......I hope this is not going to happen in here......

Lexus driver in Bugis crash fined $8,000 and gets 3 year driving ban

You guys ALL wrong !!! $8K fine, 3-years' ban.

NO JAIL !!!

"Seah had pleaded guilty to drink driving and dangerous driving earlier this month. In sentencing on Tuesday, traffic court judge John Ng noted that Seah did not slow down and instead sped up at the junction. However, the judge also noted that the amount of alcohol in Seah's body, 42 mcg per 100 ml of blood, which was 7 mcg above the prescribed limit of 35 mcg, was "on the low side"."

Lexus driver fined, banned for three years after Victoria Street crash - 28May2013 - YouTube

Lucky he never drive BMW. If he drove a BMW, sure go to jail > 9 weeks and fined $80K.

Old sky no eyes.

C3P0;824069 said:
The irony is that if he has no license and he beat red light and kill someone, he will be acquitted if he looks like a model.

Or if he says the taxi looks like a tree trunk he will also be ok.

Best if he is newspaper editor. Sure Bo dai chi.

Editor case really no eyes to see. Furthermore the case cannot be used as a precedent for future cases. Hope Karma will catch up real soon.

the joker very lucky, he must have worshipped a super powerful deity.
I hope my guan gong is also super powerful to protect me from all mishaps.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back