Lights mods and new sploiler ..swee bo ?

Re: Lights mods and new sploiler ..swee bo ?

swee swee........

cheers.

your chia sibeh swee. esp. the rims. but i am not too sure about the led lights... :)

Car swee, I heard driver also yandao lol
btw Steven, what spoiler is that?

wah....your leds very swee!!!

Very unique to have LEDs on bimmers.....

LED's look like merc E class

C3P0;557920 said:

I have no idea simi spoiler ...brought brand new fm a nice chap here..tot not bad hahahaha...but for led lights am not sure abt it...please feedback if it sploits the look of bmw..can be taken out easily ..its a plug ann play type...3m tape only..ahhaha

steven32;557936 said:
I have no idea simi spoiler ...brought brand new fm a nice chap here..tot not bad hahahaha...but for led lights am not sure abt it...please feedback if it sploits the look of bmw..can be taken out easily ..its a plug ann play type...3m tape only..ahhaha

LED looks like its from a Mercedes ........

veri practical, and I'm sure looks good at night, but aesthetically, think if u put BEHIND/FLUSH with the mesh is better, imho.

positioning-wise, i think closer to the fogs might look better too. (anyway for lta clearance, it's 600mm between the two inner edge of lights to clear.)
but to each his own la... btw, juz curious, how much did u pay for it?

p.s. chio ride (with or without the LEDs)!

richlee7;557939 said:
veri practical, and I'm sure looks good at night, but aesthetically, think if u put BEHIND/FLUSH with the mesh is better, imho.

positioning-wise, i think closer to the fogs might look better too. (anyway for lta clearance, it's 600mm between the two inner edge of lights to clear.)
but to each his own la... btw, juz curious, how much did u pay for it?

p.s. chio ride (with or without the LEDs)!

$150 for the lights ...but if you want a switch to controll the lights add $30 ...if not it will simply light up when you start the car...acttualy of can replace the original fog light will look better yeah ? just my tot ...

replace the round fog light to led strip style ?

Mercedes-E-Class-25.06.09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

that's a mtech spoiler ....

C3P0;557920 said:

Last edited by a moderator:

steven32;557943 said:
$150 for the lights ...but if you want a switch to controll the lights add $30 ...if not it will simply light up when you start the car...acttualy of can replace the original fog light will look better yeah ? just my tot ...

haha... actuali i also toyed w the idea of juz putting in small xenons to my fogs to work as drls... but think of our law, dat wud b illegal...

however, a (straight) led strip at our fogs position wud be too 'e-class' lookalike for my liking, actuali... i'd rather you keep it as it is, imho.

spoiler very nice.......... :)

led ah beng..................kekeke

For your car seems quite nice leh. But maybe when u on headlights and fog lights may be abit different. Day running seems very chio. But if have angel eyes still better IMHO. Btw bro saw this light on a fellow forumers g300. Same kind. Got different setup somemore. Could you happen to have bought from him as well?

Ps. Your quad exhaust which brand you using? How does if sound and did your low end torque suffered?

Shaun Lau;557989 said:
For your car seems quite nice leh. But maybe when u on headlights and fog lights may be abit different. Day running seems very chio. But if have angel eyes still better IMHO. Btw bro saw this light on a fellow forumers g300. Same kind. Got different setup somemore. Could you happen to have bought from him as well?

Ps. Your quad exhaust which brand you using? How does if sound and did your low end torque suffered?

Sebring quad exhaust ....sound like a roaring dragon everytime i step on the gas ...i tink suffer a little on low end torque but the sound seems to made it faster ...Dont care lah .i am going for the roar .......15mins more match starting leow but i am getting sleepy ....

LED very un BMW plus too many jap and korean cars decorated with LED. i would say give it a miss.

but, if the LED are factory fitted, audi's bright type of led, then i think is swee. biased. haaaa

steven32;557943 said:

yes! replace is better.. now got too many lights at the front..

btw, ur LED lights power consuming anot?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77vincomcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back