Lights mods and new sploiler ..swee bo ?

Re: Lights mods and new sploiler ..swee bo ?

steven32;557991 said:
Sebring quad exhaust ....sound like a roaring dragon everytime i step on the gas ...i tink suffer a little on low end torque but the sound seems to made it faster ...Dont care lah .i am going for the roar .......15mins more match starting leow but i am getting sleepy ....

Hi Steven32.... you mention quad loses low end torque.... significant lost? Are u on velocity or any other throttle response?

I heard from some is lost high end..... so i am now confused.

wolf73;558003 said:
Hi Steven32.... you mention quad loses low end torque.... significant lost? Are u on velocity or any other throttle response?

I heard from some is lost high end..... so i am now confused.

Think it wilkbe different for different engine. 320 think low end torque. Heard it from many bros in the forum. Just dunno what extent. Your 525 maybe diff? Maybe some pros can shed some light.

Shaun Lau;558010 said:
Think it wilkbe different for different engine. 320 think low end torque. Heard it from many bros in the forum. Just dunno what extent. Your 525 maybe diff? Maybe some pros can shed some light.

Thanks Shaun.....am on PB and waiting for my quad. Now hoping that min torque lost.

wolf73;558013 said:
Thanks Shaun.....am on PB and waiting for my quad. Now hoping that min torque lost.

Hi wolfy ....am on stock for acceleration ....i go more for comestic so dont really mind of the power .hahahha....i love playing with lights ...oso just went to soundswerks to do a simple setup ..reqeusted some lightings as well hhahaha..soon i turn my car to a disco :laughlik:

Hi Steven,

Ur car nice!!! Simple mod make it veri swee!

steven32;558027 said:
Hi wolfy ....am on stock for acceleration ....i go more for comestic so dont really mind of the power .hahahha....i love playing with lights ...oso just went to soundswerks to do a simple setup ..reqeusted some lightings as well hhahaha..soon i turn my car to a disco :laughlik:

Wah, steven, after spoiler, light & sound sys, what's next? Your mod is really unstoppable sia..

318 NewBoy;558036 said:
Wah, steven, after spoiler, light & sound sys, what's next? Your mod is really unstoppable sia..

All becos of you lah....mix too much with you leow hahahah...your virus is spreading like wildfire.....

nice rear.

but tat LED got to go.

Don't need to care about what others think. You happy can already.

Try INPRO. Benzline has this brand of DRL for sale, $500 a pop. Very oem finish can be be made to fit flush into the bumper grills of the e90/2/3.

Nice ride! But those LEDs in front CMI... (cannot make it)... no offence meant.

Bro steven32, forgot to ask you an important question. Does the boot spoiler fits E92? Saw that it's CF material. Where did you get it?

razorex_ee;563062 said:
Bro steven32, forgot to ask you an important question. Does the boot spoiler fits E92? Saw that it's CF material. Where did you get it?

nope it doesn't fit. E92 has there own set of spoilers. pay SWC/kbs a visit.

Nice rims bro... Overall sporty looks. Shld on ur daylight LED when taking photo...
Is it 6k daylight LED or normal LED?

hondacivic;563202 said:
Nice rims bro... Overall sporty looks. Shld on ur daylight LED when taking photo...
Is it 6k daylight LED or normal LED?

I reckon isit a normal LED but isit very bright ....now i am thinking of taking it out leow....My verdict daytime is qiute nice ...but at night looks funny with both headlights on.....hahahah..

steven32;563241 said:
I reckon isit a normal LED but isit very bright ....now i am thinking of taking it out leow....My verdict daytime is qiute nice ...but at night looks funny with both headlights on.....hahahah..

Juz seen one bmw on the road with drl similar to urs. Yes, its beautiful in the day. At night shld be okay la, as long as u do nt switch on ur foggies. Disastrous if too many lights.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77vincomcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back