Lohei Dinner - 3 Mar 2007 (Sat)

babe

Halo Guys & Gals

I am organising a Lohei Dinner this Saturday. Would like to see who are interested, location i am looking at Marina South Long Beach or Turf City. Budget should be around $50+ -

Namelist/No of Pax
1. Babe - 1

Re: Lohei Dinner - 3 Mar 2007 (Sat)

wats the meaning of Lohei?

no signboard seafood is quite good..but hard to find parking..so i guess u guys will go Turf city instead!

Wao~! Babe... Thought you had it the other time already... I'll let you know again coz I'll be at cafe del mar suntanning... Hahahaha....

Haze;179607 said:
Wao~! Babe... Thought you had it the other time already... I'll let you know again coz I'll be at cafe del mar suntanning... Hahahaha....

At night, got no sun. Dun waste the sunblock.

Nuke;179672 said:
At night, got no sun. Dun waste the sunblock.

Supposedly to b there in the day till night ma... But have to cancel already... :( Got to attend my baby niece one month party at raffles hotel....

Thanks for the invite babe but I'll be in HK... sigh. Anyway, if you need the talkie please give a shout. I'm leaving thursday morning.

Haze;179680 said:
Supposedly to b there in the day till night ma... But have to cancel already... :( Got to attend my baby niece one month party at raffles hotel....
Raffles hotel sia... so nice.. can i join?? haha.. just joking..

jawzsg;179681 said:
Thanks for the invite babe but I'll be in HK... sigh. Anyway, if you need the talkie please give a shout. I'm leaving thursday morning.

joseph.. thanks very much for the talkie the other time..don't think i need it this round.. will only be going for dinner.. Enjoy ur HK Trip ya..

why noone interested to lohei with me ah..time not right? place not right? budget not right??

babe is sad liao...:( :( :( .. hahaha...

babe;179728 said:
Raffles hotel sia... so nice.. can i join?? haha.. just joking...

Hahahaha... Come la... I can't even remember all my cousins name... So usually I'm stuck with my parents and sisters only... Sibei sian....

wow..raffles hotel..zzzz..me want..hahhaa
Babe..i m sure adsnx n the other E90 will join u..hehe yea the place abit not right..too hard to find parking on weekends night..everybody will be going there for dinner..so end up all the cars have to keep going round the carpark to find lots..

nicholastan91;179807 said:
wow..raffles hotel..zzzz..me want..hahhaa
Babe..i m sure adsnx n the other E90 will join u..hehe yea the place abit not right..too hard to find parking on weekends night..everybody will be going there for dinner..so end up all the cars have to keep going round the carpark to find lots..

Hahaha.... Its my baby niece chloe one mth old party le... Not some CNY party...

For me its not the parking la... I'm lazy...

Just for info.. this dinner is a go ahead and some of us are thinking of doing night drive to a golf resort near senai airport (60km from singapore) for coffee after the dinner.

Do let me know if you guys are interested to join ya..

the 60km away coffee there nicer ? Woodlands to Orchard is 25km. Wah, twice the distance.

teckheng;180192 said:
the 60km away coffee there nicer ? Woodlands to Orchard is 25km. Wah, twice the distance.

haha... yeah.... JB kopi sedap....

Haze;180236 said:
babe... who is goin???

as usual gal.. the same group of ppl...:)

babe;180238 said:

Chim... Same group of ppl... It seems like there are quite a few groups though... Ain't sure which one you are referring... Hahaha... The one we always lim teh with... The one we club with or the ones who lim beer at bala all the time??? which one??? hehehe

Haze;180240 said:
Chim... Same group of ppl... It seems like there are quite a few groups though... Ain't sure which one you are referring... Hahaha... The one we always lim teh with... The one we club with or the ones who lim beer at bala all the time??? which one??? hehehe

you lagi chim, ask this kind of questions:

So which group of ppl you want her to call in order for you to join them then??? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

babe;180238 said:
me know me know..she reffering to the people in her signature..haha

33;180252 said:

So which group of ppl you want her to call in order for you to join them then??? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

sub sub group outing?

33;180252 said:

Hahahaha.... Now I really can't make it le lah...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helo210
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back