• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

looking for 325i

Re: looking for 325i

The price definitely looks ok but its approaching 5 years old....warranty period has expired....u also need to know the car history.

How many previous owners? Why did they sell? Was it bought from Agent or PI originally

And since u are looking at e92 325i maybe u need to ask for $126k what can u also get for similiar ride from Audi and Mercedes....even from BMW as the same 2.5L IL6 engine in the e92 325i is also found in the cheaper e92 323i....

If u are deadset on a BMW e92 coupe then ask yourself if u prefer the 325i over the 323i variant....from the discussions in this forum there appears to be almost no difference in performance and FC....I thihnk i saw a e92 323i which looks exactly the same as the 325i and it was only 2 years old and going for $140k

Last edited by a moderator:

Nightwind;617273 said:
The price definitely looks ok but its approaching 5 years old....warranty period has expired....u also need to know the car history.

How many previous owners? Why did they sell? Was it bought from Agent or PI originally

And since u are looking at e92 325i maybe u need to ask for $126k what can u also get for similiar ride from Audi and Mercedes....even from BMW as the same 2.5L IL6 engine in the e92 325i is also found in the cheaper e92 323i....

If u are deadset on a BMW e92 coupe then ask yourself if u prefer the 325i over the 323i variant....from the discussions in this forum there appears to be almost no difference in performance and FC....I thihnk i saw a e92 323i which looks exactly the same as the 325i and it was only 2 years old and going for $140k

Hey nightwind, thanks for the advice. I didn't know that there wasn't a big difference between the 325 and the 323, I always thought that the 323 was a detuned motor of the 325's motor. Well, I certainly like e92 , But I would want a straight 6. I used to have an e90 320i , Handling was great but power wasn't up to my expectation . I'm a bimmer fan , so it's a no for Merc and audi . Looking at the 120i as well, wonder is it lighter than the e90? And does a convertible has a softer body structure which fails in the handling part?

u r right 325i has 218bhp and 323i has 198bhp. If power is important go for a coupe over the convertible any day. The convertible is 200kg heavier (for a hardtop), has less aerodynamic shape and has very small boot space...and handling is compromised.

But for $126k u might as well get a 630i
Used BMW 630Ci Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart

Only issue is higher road tax and insurance

Or u can consider the e92 323i i mentioned which comes fully M-Kitted wih 19" Breytons, sun-roof, paddleshifts. Its below 2 yrs old and at $140k its a good deal but i not sure if its still available.

For me i take the 630i....:)

R90;617272 said:
hi everybody,is this a good deal?
Used BMW 325i XL Coupe Car for Sale in Singapore, TTS Eurocars - sgCarMart
seems like this car was posted on sgcarmart for some time already.
could there be some problems with the car or something?
Can anyone advice? :)
Thanks in advance

Hi I'm not sure of reason, but could it due to high price? May be link to high omv, may be not.
But I will rather pay a bit more, with slightly more yearly depre (less than $1k), and get a 1yr 8 months car:
Used BMW 325i XL Coupe Car for Sale in Singapore, Exotic Motor - sgCarMart

Nightwind;617287 said:
u r right 325i has 218bhp and 323i has 198bhp. If power is important go for a coupe over the convertible any day. The convertible is 200kg heavier (for a hardtop), has less aerodynamic shape and has very small boot space...and handling is compromised.

But for $126k u might as well get a 630i
Used BMW 630Ci Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart

Only issue is higher road tax and insurance

Or u can consider the e92 323i i mentioned which comes fully M-Kitted wih 19" Breytons, sun-roof, paddleshifts. Its below 2 yrs old and at $140k its a good deal but i not sure if its still available.

For me i take the 630i....:)

Hey Nightwind,thanks for the advice.
the 630i certainly sounds attractive,it's more of a luxury drive.
the e92 323i as you mentioned,i can't find it in sgcarmart? maybe it is sold already.
for now,maybe i should consider 135i and 335i. in terms of power,i will definitely be
satisfied with it :)

C3P0;617288 said:
Hi I'm not sure of reason, but could it due to high price? May be link to high omv, may be not.
But I will rather pay a bit more, with slightly more yearly depre (less than $1k), and get a 1yr 8 months car:
Used BMW 325i XL Coupe Car for Sale in Singapore, Exotic Motor - sgCarMart

Hey, i see your point in getting a newer car. it would be less problematic, and still under warranty.
Thanks for the advice though. i will look around and see which engine will meet the requirement i want .

U R RIGHT the price is too good to be true. And the maths dont add up too. The car comes with new 10 yr COE. At todays COE price $62k plus OMV of $51k that already exceeds $110k

For a 2008 (3 yr old) car a mileage of 4000km is very suspicious.

And u need to ask more questions since this is a foreign import and history of the car is totally unknown, unlike a car that was 1st registered and sold here. But there is no harm calling them up and asking for a viewing.

mb1802003;617321 said:
seems too good to be true though is a used car import. but quite hight OMV and comes with quite some options too. Not sure about the warranty part though

Used BMW 330Ci Coupe Car for Sale in Singapore, RJ Trading Enterprise - sgCarMart

The e92 323i coupe is not listed on the website as it was a referral from a colleague. I can check for u.

There is another e92 330i coupe just listed today: Used BMW 330Ci Coupe Car for Sale in Singapore, RJ Trading Enterprise - sgCarMart

But as another forumer has commented above its TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...u can refer to my reservations which i posted above.

But there is no harm giving them a call. Just be more carefull with foreign imported vehicles as the sale is less transparent and there is increased risk of tempering with records like car mileage, accident record, car history etc....

R90;617315 said:
Hey Nightwind,thanks for the advice.
the 630i certainly sounds attractive,it's more of a luxury drive.
the e92 323i as you mentioned,i can't find it in sgcarmart? maybe it is sold already.
for now,maybe i should consider 135i and 335i. in terms of power,i will definitely be
satisfied with it :)

Nightwind;617347 said:
The e92 323i coupe is not listed on the website as it was a referral from a colleague. I can check for u.

There is another e92 330i coupe just listed today: Used BMW 330Ci Coupe Car for Sale in Singapore, RJ Trading Enterprise - sgCarMart

But as another forumer has commented above its TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...u can refer to my reservations which i posted above.

But there is no harm giving them a call. Just be more carefull with foreign imported vehicles as the sale is less transparent and there is increased risk of tempering with records like car mileage, accident record, car history etc....

hey bro, this is a really good deal!
does it come with COE for that price?
i'm really lost for word when i see this deal.
Looks super tempting :p
But this was a powerplant i used to dream to own a E46 330ci when it came out in 2002.
Shall view it soon :)

Nightwind;617342 said:
U R RIGHT the price is too good to be true. And the maths dont add up too. The car comes with new 10 yr COE. At todays COE price $62k plus OMV of $51k that already exceeds $110k

For a 2008 (3 yr old) car a mileage of 4000km is very suspicious.

And u need to ask more questions since this is a foreign import and history of the car is totally unknown, unlike a car that was 1st registered and sold here. But there is no harm calling them up and asking for a viewing.

Makes me think as well,original registration date is in 2008.
OMV at 51k makes it like around 113k with tax.
hmm,there might be some problem with the paper work or this might not be true? hehe
just wondering

I tried to call them, no pick-up. Can u let me know when u manage to call them and view?

I have never ever seen a e92 330i coupe going so cheap before with so low mileage with a brand new 10 yr COE...

My guess is $198k keyed wrongly as $98k.....

Nightwind;617368 said:
I tried to call them, no pick-up. Can u let me know when u manage to call them and view?

I have never ever seen a e92 330i coupe going so cheap before with so low mileage with a brand new 10 yr COE...

yeah. it's like really the best deal i've seen in sgcarmart if it is true.maybe i shall go down someday to check out .

C3P0;617376 said:
My guess is $198k keyed wrongly as $98k.....

I think it is at least 175k. from my calculations :lol:

guys,

did a quick call with them....does not come with COE...ask about warranty......hmmm.. that guy on the phone says " Oh, i can give you 3 years"...end of conversation.

Thanks for good info mb180.
Assume total cost is $170k, with $65k COE, straight line depre over 7 yrs is around $18k (with COE rebate at end of 7 years). Somewhere in between 335 and 325....

I msg him and say I will pay Cash no need to see car yesterday and he call me back to say its without COE.

Its too good to be true and I really going to junk my E90 for a song if this is true deal and expected turn out to be a hoax...

Nightwind;617368 said:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbetcominfo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back