• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

looking for 325i

Re: looking for 325i

I msg him and say I will pay Cash no need to see car yesterday and he call me back to say its without COE.

Its too good to be true and expected it turn out to be a hoax...

Nightwind;617368 said:
I tried to call them, no pick-up. Can u let me know when u manage to call them and view?

I have never ever seen a e92 330i coupe going so cheap before with so low mileage with a brand new 10 yr COE...

haha ... just like $77k for a 2008 335i convertible.
i also no need to see car and confirm buy :lol:

zorro;617495 said:
I msg him and say I will pay Cash no need to see car yesterday and he call me back to say its without COE.

Haha..just like someone who offer me 200k below market value for my apt and I told him....get me as many units as u can and I will give u 1% for every unit for your commision and guess what he bought my unit at my asking price.....hehehe

wt_know;617502 said:
haha ... just like $77k for a 2008 335i convertible.
i also no need to see car and confirm buy :lol:

Thanks Bro. what a scam...they lie outright in your face. The ad says it comes with new 10 yr COE!!!

Anyway when we see FREEBIES like this guess we should all know its a hoax...at that $98k price the the sales guy would have bought the car for himself before he even puts it up for sale...

Any way the colour scheme is awfull...blue with white interior..and no sunroof...

zorro;617495 said:

C3P0;619175 said:
Hi bro, it's now going at $150k :)
Used BMW 330Ci Coupe Car for Sale in Singapore, RJ Trading Enterprise - sgCarMart

I think it's a pretty decent deal. With the cost saved, can gp for proper inspection, change parts, buy warranty, etc.

I know 330 is slower than 335 and gearbox is different(?), but anyone knows if there's any other major difference? Sunroof?

Hi bro, there are some things I would like to know, what is the FC like for normal driving, last time when I drove a e90 320i , it was brand new, and it drinks quite alot. When compared to my friends e60 523i, his car wasn't drinking that much, even with 109k km of mileage. A straight 6 would provide a better drive and drink lesser? And I wonder what's the engine spec for the 330? Is it the engine the 730i use? I'm concern about FC because I'll be driving alot soon :) need an ultimate driving machine hehe :p

R90, my FC is 6-7km/L with 80% city/20% highway.

price looks tempting based on 4k milleage, 51k omv, options, new 10-year coe.
too good to be true? what's the catch?

C3P0;619175 said:
Used BMW 330Ci Coupe Car for Sale in Singapore, RJ Trading Enterprise - sgCarMart

I think it's a pretty decent deal. With the cost saved, can gp for proper inspection, change parts, buy warranty, etc.

I know 330 is slower than 335 and gearbox is different(?), but anyone knows if there's any other major difference? Sunroof?

4K mileage?.......hur hur hur hur.............................

I think the only catch is condition/mileage, and maybe the optional items.
Warranty if have then that's good, if don't have also bo bian. New car too ex....
Let's say real mileage is 40,000km. That's fair enough, compared to a 3 yr old car's mileage in Singapore.
Honestly I don't think 4,000 km is accurate. Knn too low mileage engine maybe will have problem ha ha.

C3P0;619175 said:

335i is better coz got turbo so the cig lighter pod will not spoil so easily.
turbo for the win

well if they can lie about the mileage, what else can they lie about....once i see this kinda false info and also the fact that they misquote the price to excvlude the COE (when they stated in the ad it includes the COE) I wont consider the car at all

SGD150k is not a small sum and the car can turn out to be a total lemon with a bad history as it is a foriegn import we dont know.

Personally the colour combination is also quite bad (Blue and white???) and it looks very plain without a sun-roof...and is a 2008 production line.

The e92 323i i saw recently was fully kitted with sun-roof 2009 production line. It was saphire black with racing red sits and it looked brand new when i walked around it....with 19" Breyton rims and paddle shifters..AND its only a lil above a yr old with complete records (not foreign import). And it was fully M-Kitted too...the other draw is that road tax and insurance is lower as its only 2.5L engine.....and it was only going for $140k

A pity its not available anymore......my fren was about to make a bid and was told it was sold already...but he was also told there maybe a similar coupe available soon...

C3P0;619391 said:
I think the only catch is condition/mileage, and maybe the optional items.
Warranty if have then that's good, if don't have also bo bian. New car too ex....
Let's say real mileage is 40,000km. That's fair enough, compared to a 3 yr old car's mileage in Singapore.
Honestly I don't think 4,000 km is accurate. Knn too low mileage engine maybe will have problem ha ha.

C3P0;619175 said:

335i from PML in 2009 does not have sunroof.

The 330i in the ad has a smaller screen and an older version of i-Drive. The 4k probably refers to its mileage in Singapore. It might have done 100k on foreign soil for all we know ;)

ktnpl;619424 said:
335i from PML in 2009 does not have sunroof.

The 330i in the ad has a smaller screen and an older version of i-Drive. The 4k probably refers to its mileage in Singapore. It might have done 100k on foreign soil for all we know ;)
I see, thanks for info!

Nightwind;619417 said:
well if they can lie about the mileage, what else can they lie about....once i see this kinda false info and also the fact that they misquote the price to excvlude the COE (when they stated in the ad it includes the COE) I wont consider the car at all

SGD150k is not a small sum and the car can turn out to be a total lemon with a bad history as it is a foriegn import we dont know.

Personally the colour combination is also quite bad (Blue and white???) and it looks very plain without a sun-roof...and is a 2008 production line.

The e92 323i i saw recently was fully kitted with sun-roof 2009 production line. It was saphire black with racing red sits and it looked brand new when i walked around it....with 19" Breyton rims and paddle shifters..AND its only a lil above a yr old with complete records (not foreign import). And it was fully M-Kitted too...the other draw is that road tax and insurance is lower as its only 2.5L engine.....and it was only going for $140k

A pity its not available anymore......my fren was about to make a bid and was told it was sold already...but he was also told there maybe a similar coupe available soon...

True.
I think for people with experience, they can try their luck. May turn out to be a good deal after all; or a lemon.
But for people without much knowledge, and with wrong expectation, better not touch. Wait not happy with car we will see another complaint thread ke ke.
But the 323 e92 sounds good! Good stuff always ganna taken fast.

Have u considered the Audi A5 2L IL4...but has TFSI engine so should be able to keep up on singapore roads with e92 at least from 0-100km/h...

The smaller engine capacity means less road tax. But its only in NS highway at above 170kph upwards that u will see the difference in the small engine cap.

My fren bought the A5 last month after the e92 323 was no longer available but he felt "cheated" as it was a litttle more expensive and older compared to the e92...and had a smaller engine cap. But i feel A5 looks nicer although the handling is not as good as BM.

C3P0;619437 said:
I see, thanks for info!

True.
I think for people with experience, they can try their luck. May turn out to be a good deal after all; or a lemon.
But for people without much knowledge, and with wrong expectation, better not touch. Wait not happy with car we will see another complaint thread ke ke.
But the 323 e92 sounds good! Good stuff always ganna taken fast.

Nightwind;619498 said:
Have u considered the Audi A5 2L IL4...but has TFSI engine so should be able to keep up on singapore roads with e92 at least from 0-100km/h...

The smaller engine capacity means less road tax. But its only in NS highway at above 170kph upwards that u will see the difference in the small engine cap.

My fren bought the A5 last month after the e92 323 was no longer available but he felt "cheated" as it was a litttle more expensive and older compared to the e92...and had a smaller engine cap. But i feel A5 looks nicer although the handling is not as good as BM.

Yes, totally agreed with the engine part, hence I was also considering A4 or A5/SB. Interior wise Audi is better, though I also like the exterior look of e92.
Handling part no comment because I've not try Audi b4.....but Hitmee keep saying it's better than BMW. :p

Nightwind;619498 said:

Hi Nightwind, i have considered the A5,but i felt that it is not as worth buying compared to a E92.
i felt that spending the money on a bimmer would be well spent compared to an audi,just by looking at the car,a5 looks a little like a tissue box to me,followed with some LED headlamps.I sat in a A4 3.2 quattro once,sounds pretty good and handlers pretty well. But i would go for a FR drivetrain. IMO,quattro is meant for offroading or rally. Saw an ang moh driving his S5 on the dirt like rally in malaysia once,maybe quattro was meant for that haha.
For now,really hard to make a decision,as i'm looking in the 2nd hand market.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy8584

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back