looking for a 2nd exhaust help

kaze78

looking out for 2nd hd aftermarket muffler box , any advice bros for 3 ser? my rides a e46 323ci

Re: looking for a 2nd exhaust help

kaze78 said:
am looking for a 2nd hand rear exhaust box , not much preferences , any avail out ther bros?
thks
You didn't mention your type of ride bro. Anyway if yours is the valvetronic, there's an AC on sale from one of the guys. Go look under the bazaar folder.
cheeers.

ok how about your reviews with the rest lika . . .remus ss acs sebring ?
thanks

oh btw whats the lta approved exhaust around so far?
thanks rapture

thanks buddy will do . btw way ac remus ss . what s your view ?

rodders said:
You didn't mention your type of ride bro. Anyway if yours is the valvetronic, there's an AC on sale from one of the guys. Go look under the bazaar folder.
cheeers.
thks its a 323ci . cant find that ac muffler you ment though

kaze78 said:
thks its a 323ci . cant find that ac muffler you ment though
Doesn't matter bro cos the exhaust won't fit your ride anyway. Yours is a 323ci while that particular exhaust is meant for the 318 valvetronic.

Cheers.

Hi Sir

I'm going to scrap my car.
Orient Blue colour, Facelifted 2002 cat eye model with M TEch II bodykit with 18inch Harmann PG2 rims and lowered springs (red in colour, forgot what brand). White Crystal lights, AC exhaust Tip,
3 spoke multi-function steering with airbag.

I'm looking for someone who has the pre/FL , same body colour, original kit and rims to swop plus top up for me.

Pls PM me for the price if you keen in any item, just aiming to clear off ....Cheers!!!

Hi bro ur 3 spoke multi function steering sold oredi?..can fit into a e36 318iS?

Midnight Blue said:
Hi Sir

I'm going to scrap my car.
Orient Blue colour, Facelifted 2002 cat eye model with M TEch II bodykit with 18inch Harmann PG2 rims and lowered springs (red in colour, forgot what brand). White Crystal lights, AC exhaust Tip,
3 spoke multi-function steering with airbag.

I'm looking for someone who has the pre/FL , same body colour, original kit and rims to swop plus top up for me.

Pls PM me for the price if you keen in any item, just aiming to clear off ....Cheers!!!

kaze78 said:
thks rod...
so what match my ride? any advice bro

There are a couple of brands you can choose from. It really boils down to individual preference. Why not come down to this weekend's meetup and listen to some of the guys exhaust note?

rodders said:
There are a couple of brands you can choose from. It really boils down to individual preference. Why not come down to this weekend's meetup and listen to some of the guys exhaust note?
you are right . its 30th 430pm right?

kaze78 said:
you are right . its 30th 430pm right?

Yup 4.30pm but most of us would normally be late.......kekeke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe