• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking for a Z4

barrichello

Hi Guys, I'm currently in the market for a late 2003 or 2004 Z4. Preferably in grey or silver with red interior(optional). Low mileage & accident free. 1 owner. Thanks

Re: Looking for a Z4

They have one at PPSL.... just saw it.....

Only thing is, you'd be the 3rd owner...

However, price and mileage not bad.... and alot of nice stuff on the car such as Harman rims etc.... Its a 2.5l with SMG.....

Check it out..... If you need some assistance, let me know.

Thanks guys. Still shopping around. Knew there's 1 in Performance motor. 2.5 Manual SMG and only 1 owner. btw what's PPSL?

barrichello;174991 said:
Thanks guys. Still shopping around. Knew there's 1 in Performance motor. 2.5 Manual SMG and only 1 owner. btw what's PPSL?

I guess its the same one we talking about with the harman rims etc....

But was told it was 2 owners, so technically, you'd be the third owner....

PPSL is located in the same compound as PML Bukit Timah and is a venture with Tanglin Cars to 'dispose' of 2nd hand cars for PML... basically, their in house used car dealer....

PPSL = Performance Premium Selection Limited

Check out their website:

http://www.ppsl.com.sg

barrichello;174770 said:
Hi Guys, I'm currently in the market for a late 2003 or 2004 Z4. Preferably in grey or silver with red interior(optional). Low mileage & accident free. 1 owner. Thanks

Hi,
this car sounds like a car for you....

BMW Z4 3.0 Cabriolet Details - sgCarMart
i think manaul is very very rare in sg! Duno wheather will affect resale value or not
owner claims no tracking record. Why did he change to AP brakes? From what i know, Z4 brakes are good as it is.

or this, if you want to play safe. No SMG probms also! Personally i feel the SMGs dun ride very well.
BMW Z4 3.0 Cabriolet Details - sgCarMart

The rest, price is a factor. Theres one same yr model 2.5 priced the same as the one above!
BMW Z4 2.5A Cabriolet Details - sgCarMart

cheers

TheNew7;174992 said:
I guess its the same one we talking about with the harman rims etc....

But was told it was 2 owners, so technically, you'd be the third owner....

PPSL is located in the same compound as PML Bukit Timah and is a venture with Tanglin Cars to 'dispose' of 2nd hand cars for PML... basically, their in house used car dealer....

PPSL = Performance Premium Selection Limited

Check out their website:

Performance Premium Selection Limited

its sold for 133K. Yup, you are rite, he's the 3rd owner. Its been there for a long time! Dunno whether got probm with the car or not. Can anybody tell me?? (Those who have seen the car)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back