Looking for AC tailpipe and bootlip spoiler

jaskin

Legendary 10 Years
$250 for the ACS tailpipe is ok right? Is it a chiong one? R Style in Bangkok is selling the chiong version for 4500 BHT I think.
Anyways, are you looking for the 1-piece spoiler or the 3-piece spoiler? I'll be interested in the 1-piece if you can find some.

Thanks
Jason

jaskin said:
$250 for the ACS tailpipe is ok right? Is it a chiong one? R Style in Bangkok is selling the chiong version for 4500 BHT I think.
Anyways, are you looking for the 1-piece spoiler or the 3-piece spoiler? I'll be interested in the 1-piece if you can find some.

Thanks
Jason

Looking for the one-piece one. May just get from PML. Not sure if its a chiong one though... Do you know how it is installed? Is it bolted on or soldered on?

Cheers!

From what I understand it has to be soldered on.
Seriously $700 for a strip of plastic is too much. I think guys in the US have the replica versions. The most important thing when buying replicas I feel is the installers.

Yah boy.. PML charges $300 for installation! Can you believe it? $300 just to spray and stick the thing on!! Total $1100!!

Really day light robbery!
:furious: :furious:

Well, so far got not other bros reply to my post with lobangs leh... :(

Hi SMYuen, opera technik is selling the 8 shape exhaust tip or the common rectangular shape 1? Cos if is the 8 shape, i 1 it too(mayb can press for a lower price) Some bros told me they paid abt S$250-S$300 for the AC replica tip. So is a fair price. Did u ask if they sell the 1piece AC boot spoiler?

Hi Alvin666

He says he got to check. I didnt call him back yet. They dont have the AC spoiler leg..

Will check again today.

:)

Nope... still waiting for right lobang...

Doc,

IMHO, cab looks betta with clean lines leh. Save the moola for Gruppe M lah. :thumbsup:

T6 said:
Doc,

IMHO, cab looks betta with clean lines leh. Save the moola for Gruppe M lah. :thumbsup:

Haha.. me already got AC boot lip spoiler loh... no exhaust tip yet.. Well, I guess here is where I differ with a lot of people - to me, the fiercer the kit the better. Must be a cab with a bang!

:thumbsup:

Tanzy said:
Ahem...

Must be a cab with a beng!

;)

Oi! You never kenna hantam before uh.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tanzy,

:furious:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics