• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking for BBS LM 18" wheels

Racebred said:
anybody know the weight and price of the LM 18" and 19"?

Got this off a database...

BBS LM (Forged/Spun)
18x8.5=22.4lbs
18x10=25.8lbs
19x8.5=25lbs
19x10=27.5lbs

Re: Looking for BBS LM 18" wheels

alainc said:
Hi all... any brother out there selling BBS LMs in 18" new or used? I would like to fit them onto my 318ci.... many thanks!!

Hi, went to loyang(tuas area) today n saw BBS LM18" selling at S$480 per pc n also BBS CH 18" S$488. U can chk it out! :)

Racebred said:
for 19", 11.5kg and 12.5 kg. not say very light hor.

thanks WH

OZ Superleggera (Forged) 19x8 is onli 21.5lbs.
But donno whether it is available in 5x120PCD.

An article I find interesting...

Wheels Construction
Forging (including SSF which is a true forging) results in a much stronger wheel. The wheel can therefore
be made lighter than a cast wheel, while still maintaining superior strength. Multi-piece forged wheels have
forged centers and spun rims. Sometimes the rims are spun from forged metal, sometimes they are not. Be
sure to ask the wheel manufacturer which technique they use to make their rim sections.
Casting can be done in a number of ways. The most prevalent are gravity casting (pour the metal into a
mold), vacuum (counter-pressure) casting (suck the metal up into a mold) and low-pressure casting.
Relative wheel strengths are as follows: 1-piece forged, multi-piece forged, vacuum cast, low-pressure cast,
gravity cast. The strengths are only relative because weight (or actual mass) affects a wheel's strength, as
does the actual design. Vacuum (counter-pressure) casting is used almost exclusively by BBS for most of
their wheels. Revolution wheels are an example of low-pressure casting designs.

Tire Weights:
Tire weights are just as, if not more, important than wheel weights. Tires are further from the axis of
rotation and therefore have a larger effect on steering feel, suspension movement, and acceleration and
braking. The lightest tires that are commonly available that I know of are the Pirelli P7000 Summers. Toyo
T1S's are also light, but not as light as the Pirellis. Tire companies will have their weight information, but
you will have to get transferred around a few times before finding someone who knows usually. Some
heavier tires are Falken Azenises and Bridgestone Potenza S-03s. Also remember that larger diameter tires
weigh more than smaller diameter tires. Something to think about when going with plus-sized wheels.

So time to drop S03s and go for PS2s!

Re: Looking for BBS LM 18" wheels

Alvin666 said:
alainc said:
Hi all... any brother out there selling BBS LMs in 18" new or used? I would like to fit them onto my 318ci.... many thanks!!

Hi, went to loyang(tuas area) today n saw BBS LM18" selling at S$480 per pc n also BBS CH 18" S$488. U can chk it out! :)

Wah!!! BBS CH 18" at $488??? Crazy!! I recommended Ash(Arsony) to Tai Huat Tires at Thomson road & he got the BBS CH 19" at $420 a piece!!

How?? Good price?? kekekeke :roll:

'The Great White'

Thanks for all your input brothers! Alvin666, you know how I can contact these people in Loyang?

Alainc u 1 go loyang to buy huh? Is stamford tyres at loyang. Look in yellowpage for their number. U chk out the place at thomson( wilson recommended) 1st. If they dnt have LM mayb can ask they brg in for u cos IMO i find stamford quite Xpensive. I bought my CH 19" wif Perilli P7000 at total $3k.

bros....just wanna make a correction to the address above....stamford tires is at lok yang way and not loyang. loyang is at changi side leh.

i recently went there also, lots of selection. and replicas too!

wilson is right....tai huat at upper thomson can usually quote very competitive prices for rims. dunno who he order from leh?? i once asked for PG2s and his price was cheaper than benzline, but benzline told me that tai huat orders from them......hmmmm...

oh...rem to check out EZ imports and ferrari around the lok yang area too...

cheers....

thank you to you all helpful bros!! I will find out more before making a purchase... I will be getting my ride this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! yippie!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back