Looking for Convertible/Coupe

IronIIoxide

Hellos dudes, its been a while since I last came here. I'm actually looking around for anyone who is willing to rent out a 3-Series Coupe/Convertible from either end March/early April over the weekend. Would like to take the car out on a Friday evening and return on Sunday evening. I've did my homework which has only 1 trusted one and they actually charged $1.8k for 3 days inclusive of my insurance loading (due to my age I supposed, I'm only 23), which I could pay for maybe a month's installment for a basic BM-3.

If anyone here has any lobangs or are willing to let go over the weekend do drop me a PM! I will continue keeping a lookout on my end.

Purpose: Just local use, 2 years' driving experience, want to rent a convertible/coupe just to let my hair down on birthday event... =x . Preferably E90++ models...

Re: Looking for Convertible/Coupe

What color are you looking for?

er sorry but at todays COE (62k) even a entry level e92 320i coupe would coste well above $200k, unless you are willing to pay a cash deposit of that amount from which the rental will be netted off upon safe return of the coupe in mint condition, I dont see how any owner would agree?

And at age 23 we also dont need to imagine what you will be doing to (or in) the coupe during those 3 days....by the time u return the coupe to us, who knows the engine would be shot to pieces....

Thats why they have car rentals....and there are premium rental companies that do rent out nice exotic coupes....

Nightwind;616979 said:
er sorry but at todays COE (62k) even a entry level e92 320i coupe would coste well above $200k, unless you are willing to pay a cash deposit of that amount from which the rental will be netted off upon safe return of the coupe in mint condition, I dont see how any owner would agree?

And at age 23 we also dont need to imagine what you will be doing to (or in) the coupe during those 3 days....by the time u return the coupe to us, who knows the engine would be shot to pieces....

Thats why they have car rentals....and there are premium rental companies that do rent out nice exotic coupes....

Hey Nightwind, thanks for the heads up, but personally that is what I've experienced so far from rental companies, but I would say that 1.8k for 3 days is skyrocketing high.

I have rented cars before, but even if I say out here people won't believe me, because I'm classified under "juvenile, dangerous and reckless" category, as what most insurance will categorize me. Also, I know that the excess will be quite high as well.

A few occassions I have rented a 1.8L civic and the excess is $5k, but its well within my handling range should I (touch wood) wreck the car. However, so far, I have no major or minor accidents during my last 2 years of rental.

Take it or leave it, you might think I'm trying too hard to prove my innocence, but think of it this way, if no one wants to rent it to me, anywhere here, I'll just have to let live and die. I'm not begging any owners to lend it out, just sourcing out for any other willing owners who would provide a cheaper alternative to rental and if not, I'll just forget it.

Nightwind, hope this answers you =)

hitmee;617031 said:
Will you be having sex in the car?
Pls quote me weekend rate for R8 spyder. I want the red one yah.

Changing sex requires more money... Audi? I'm not really brand conscious to start with...,

Hi I PM u with a proposal but i doubt u can accept....but at least it gives u an option. SGD1.8k for full 3 days rental of a BMW coupe is actually quite decent.....

C3P0;617039 said:
Pls quote me weekend rate for R8 spyder. I want the red one yah.

R8 spyder seats cannot lower down la. no red.
Faint color ok?

Justin Ang;617044 said:
I have a fren who only rent to female driver only, u mind Audi?

I wanna rent female driver. Wu Bo?

Go Geylang find 1, then tell a bro got a sibei hot female driver... think he'll let ba...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back