• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking for E36 Coupe

eightynineten

Sincerely looking for an E36 coupe. can be 318i/318is/320i... anything! but only looking for coupe, not sedan. auto or manual also doesnt matter, although i prefer manual. been looking for one for a while already. any sincere sellers please PM me? thank you all.

Re: Looking for E36 Coupe

HI there... I own a yr 2003 325CI COUPE. Intrested?? OMV is $46,545 and COE is $25, 028/- . Willing to part at $93K. Intrested?? Call me at 9006-7777

sgcarmart got 1 318is...

iscoupe already checked that out. need to dump in $10k for repair n mods.

Butch3r;290114 said:
tht bad? hmmm tht comments wrere gd haha
yup the car is damn jia 6, I ask eightynineten not to buy unless sell $23K.
Dealer think pple crazy to pay $31K for a junk ! body work gone, backside kanna accident, oil leaks, every part in engine bay 95% must change! thou he trying cosmetic the car with M3 kits & AC type3 rims (he claim original), but sure vomit blood if buy ! unless driver have the talent like Joon or got time to re-build.

8910, give iscoupe an offer that he cannot resist. You will have a wonderful ride. kekekeke

bayerische;292723 said:
isCoupe selling yours how much
haha hard to sell, cannot even think of a price, u like my car? :)
Love this bugger as it never have big problem & low maintenance, i use it everyday clocking 380,000km still HOT. good luck to ur search !

There's a lovely E36 coupe in the carpark of Bangkok Bank Building; it's there every time I pass by, and it looks immaculate, like a one-owner car. Completely stock, and a nice understated silver. It's a manual, too, but it's only a four-pot if I remember correctly. I'd love to find out more. Anyone know anything about this car?

Hi,

actually have one that i'm might sell.
will try to post some photos when i can.
left about 2 years in coe. re-painted white. done the works at juzz for cars.
always travelling, don't really want to leave the car lying around and waste the COE
money away.

reply to thread or sms me at 96952727 to discuss.

serious buyers pls, thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shbetcomph

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back