• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking for E36 styling kit

Re: Looking for E36 styling kit

milk15;250734 said:
Yup..... still available. One and only set at e moment..
Frt, Rear bumpers and side skirt..........
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Bro, i still looking for the side skirt that i missed when u offered to me. If got spare, pls call me again.

CHeers,

Ray.

hi Milk

You still selling the M3 kits? I'm interested to get. PM me if you still have them thanks!

saw the m3 front bumper n replica on 2 Nov @ Propel. Need to resprey only.

Hi Jin Teck,

thanks for the infor, any idea how much they are selling?
Cheers,
:woowooo:
Dougurasu

Price PM......

jin teck;266271 said:
FYI fiber glass bumper will be cheaper

Fibre glass bumper will be chipped or crack easier too.......... :nehnehhh:

my fibreglass one not swee after malaysia kampong trip but boh lui.....haha....cannot anyhow spend liaozzzz. my baby milk powder bill per month for now can buy Milk's E36 front bumper liaozzz
few more months down, i think monthly milk powder bill can afford full bodykit set liaozzz....haha

sszone;266435 said:
my fibreglass one not swee after malaysia kampong trip but boh lui.....haha....cannot anyhow spend liaozzzz. my baby milk powder bill per month for now can buy Milk's E36 front bumper liaozzz
few more months down, i think monthly milk powder bill can afford full bodykit set liaozzz....haha

Tat's the JOY of being a father............ :lol2:

By the way bros, any idea how much to get a full M3 kit include side skirts, front and back bumper. I had the mirrors already hee...

it should be in the region of $1500 for used M3 full kit. Bro Guni, if correct, I can be your saleman liao. Make sure you pay me commission hor :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Hi Jin Teck,

what is the address of propel scrapyard?

Cheers,
Dougurasu

only know how to go there. If you come from KJE, exit to turf club and drive all the way to Karanji, cross the railway track, drive until end of road n do a U turn. The first shop on your left is Propel.

ok will try to get there next weekend. Just want to know are you the organiser for the club sandy meet up? Is there a lot of people coming for the meet up? I dun mind going down for the meet up. Can let me know when is the next one.
Thanks,
Doug

next meetup is on 25 Nov @ Heart to Heart 9am. After visiting the old folks we will go for lunch n proceed for a photo shot at Seletar n convoy to Kallang for the monthly meetup.

dougurasu;266720 said:
location at 9am?

Yah....then can send Sandy home after a 'hard night's' work........:yikess:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888nnet1