• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

looking for e39

pmtheman

hello everyone, i am looking for e39. Any one has any to recommend? Can't find any on SG car mart!

Re: looking for e39

Weird that F10 is almost here but u still looking for e39?

i'm more of a nostalgic person. Before my dad got this e60, i was already quite attached to the e39 he had.. thus the reason why i am looking for this car:) New car dont have that Old feeling though.. althought the current car i am driving now is perfectly fine, but everytime when a e39 went past me, my true feelings comes out. HAHA!

Good luck! It is very hard to find nowadays.

yea! very hard! i've seen older beemers selling. But just dont understand what the hell happened to the e39s! been looking around crazy though..

my bro in law has 12/02 e39 520ia, which he was looking to sell last year. not sure if he still selling, if u are keen pm me, n i will get the details for. cheers

pmtheman;529131 said:
yea! very hard! i've seen older beemers selling. But just dont understand what the hell happened to the e39s! been looking around crazy though..

Because the owner keep their e39 like babe mar..:nehnehhh:

Yeah own E39 before...nice car in my opinion..this breed dissappear due to high paper value so mostly got exported..

Last edited by a moderator:

E39 is still nice

happy searching......
cheers

Especially the last batch of the E39 is almost trouble free, great car! Good luck for your hunt.

A coe-paid 1999 E39 520iA with M52TU engine was bought for 59K. As a matter of interest, how much are you willing to pay based on YOM?

pmtheman;529146 said:
haha, i need something better than just luck, guys. Thanks though!

A very good car indeed - absolutely love my 520i Exec... :inlove:

Keep a lookout for my colleague's Sep-03 registered 520i Exec in the market if it's not scrapped or exported. 1 owner, religiously maintained and in original condition, black on black.

Car surrendered for a new Merc couple of weeks back, so I think you should know where to start looking if you want to.

pmtheman;529131 said:
U really need to have luck & open ur eye & ears to keep a lookout for it. I was lucky to find 1 in 2008 in Sgcarmart. The car has been sitting in the dealer for around 3 wks (based on posting date).

the E39 is a great car though the 520i is underpowered. but still...its durable and driving it is a joy!

If the car was traded in at Cycle & Carriage, you should probably check with Republic Auto.

Also, suggest checking with BVO and J4C, who handle a lot of the remaining E39s. They may know of owners who are looking to sell, or who can be tempted.

Good luck -- they are great cars, a bit like Merc's W124 if you know what I mean.

E39s rock.... M5 bodykit, big wheels, good to go :p

I might be letting go my Nov 02 E39 , car with full AC kit plus AC side mirror, AC exhaust, AC type 3 18" rim, black interior , dark blue exterior, current paper around 50k,

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back