• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking for old 316iA or 318iA car (COE till 2011/12) ....

selvazz

Hi Everyone,

I am considering getting an old 316iA or 318iA. Looking at 91/92 model with COE till 2011/2012. My budget is between 16-18K depending on the condition of the car. I have a few questions which I hope some of you can answer...

1. What is the current mkt price of 91/92 BMW 316i/318iA?

2. How is the fuel consumption for these models? What is the km/litre?

3. My biggest concern is maintenance.... How expensive is the servicing for these 91/92 models compared to normal Japanese cars? Can I service the car in JB? How expensive are the spare parts? Are they readily available in S'pore or JB..

4. Where is the best place to look for such old BMWs?

I totally new to BMW and hope to get some good advise from you guys!

Thank a lot!!!

Re: Looking for old 316iA or 318iA car (COE till 2011/12) ....

should be around $18k from forum member

FC for auto is around 8km/l

3. My biggest concern is maintenance.... How expensive is the servicing for these 91/92 models compared to normal Japanese cars? Can I service the car in JB? How expensive are the spare parts? Are they readily available in S'pore or JB..
Used parts can get from Propel. New parts can get from Eng Soon, Sin Guan Heng, Goldernlink. Car can service in JB but parts in JB more ex then SG.

Ask anyone from this forum whether they are selling or not.

Hi Everyone,

I am considering getting an old 316iA or 318iA. Looking at 91/92 model with COE till 2011/2012. My budget is between 16-18K depending on the condition of the car. I have a few questions which I hope some of you can answer...

I recently purchase a Nov 1991 318iA, COE to 01/2011 and I paid $14,300. Pretty decent price.

I am achieving 1L for 10km.

They are readily available.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/index.php

I totally new to BMW and hope to get some good advise from you guys!

Thank a lot!

Jason, can you teach sszone how to get 10km/l? he is only getting 8km/l on his 318A running on 215/45/17 tyres.

run on 16 inchers perhaps? hahaha

I have mine for sale. Can be use till June 2011 and selling at 8K(Neg). Pte Msg me

Also mine is Black BMW 3 Series E36. Moving overseas so need to sell of car.

Sorry to hijack thread but I noob cannot start a new thread. Looking for 316i COE car urgently as letting go my existing car in a few days.

Please sms/contact 91068286 thanks. Mark.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamewin79mobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back