Looking for studio unit to rent in East Coast

Re: Looking for studio unit to rent in East Coast

Lennon also very horsin. Grace pls be careful.
For honest contacts, either look for me or iscoupe.

C3P0;572097 said:
Lennon also very horsin. Grace pls be careful.
For honest contacts, either look for me or iscoupe.

I'll be driving down tomorrow to sort out the paperwork and to view some units over the weekend. Have made appointment with agent. Will give a shout out to you guys should I need assistance. Thanks!

gracetcp;570487 said:
Hi all,

If things turn out well, I'll be relocating to Spore to work from 1 October @ Chai Chee Technopark. The company is not providing accommodation or realtor to assist. If anyone of you are aware of any studio units or 1BR unit for rent in East Coast area (lease flexible coz initial period maybe 6 months - 1 year), please do PM me. Thanks!

Sob! I won't be able to drive my Trixie in Spore if I were to relocate.

Hi gracetcp,
You may want to check out this website, where you can modify your search criteria by rental rate, floor size, number of bedrooms, etc. Just key in Chai Chee Industrial Estate in the "Address" field. (I don't know why they still use the old name of CC Technopark).
Singapore Google Map Property and Real Estate Search+

Just put your cursor over those blue buildings and details will appear in the right window.

If someone else has better lobang, feel free to suggest.

Alternatively, you may want to state your budget so that hitmee and hondacivic can help:
hitmee;570509 said:
what is your budget? please pm me.
hondacivic;570615 said:
I check with my fren first... update u again. any budget? :)

gracetcp;572468 said:
I'll be driving down tomorrow to sort out the paperwork and to view some units over the weekend. Have made appointment with agent. Will give a shout out to you guys should I need assistance. Thanks!
Welcome to this island. If u need help, contact me. My bro, Nigel told me about ur move to here.

Thanks C3PO !

Yes, I remember you davidtch from bmwcm. Good to have some familiar 'faces' here :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77vc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back