• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking for Z4...

SMkoh

Hi all,

I'm new to this website, currently looking for a Z4 2.5 or 3.0.

I used to study in OZ and have always believed in 2nd hand units cos i think that in sg, the 1st owner will always bear the most depreciation.

Therefore, anyone who want to let go of their ride pls either pm me or reply to this thread.

Looking at price range from 120k - 135k, depending on mth/yr and condition of car!

Any higher, i dun think i can afford it! :lol2:

So......pm me! :laughlik:

Thx!

Re: Looking for Z4...

SMkoh;206756 said:
Hi all,

I'm new to this website, currently looking for a Z4 2.5 or 3.0.

I used to study in OZ and have always believed in 2nd hand units cos i think that in sg, the 1st owner will always bear the most depreciation.

Therefore, anyone who want to let go of their ride pls either pm me or reply to this thread.

Looking at price range from 120k - 135k, depending on mth/yr and condition of car!

Any higher, i dun think i can afford it! :lol2:

So......pm me! :laughlik:

Thx!

Hi!
You've got pm...

Looking at the age and the pricing of the cars at sgcarmart, i think my asking price is pretty reasonable man.
hehe
:)

hi! care to PM me details and asking price of yr Z4. =)

SMYUEN;206786 said:
Hi!
You've got pm...

Looking at the age and the pricing of the cars at sgcarmart, i think my asking price is pretty reasonable man.
hehe

ViN^aR;209080 said:
hi! care to PM me details and asking price of yr Z4. =)

Hi,

My car has been sold!

Cheers,

SM

i was calculating the depreciation for Z4, based on the dealer asking price, depreciation should be 17k per year excluding body price.

what should be a reasonable depreciation for 2 to 3 years old z4?

a 3yr old 3L was transacted ard 16k excl body.
stock conditions. black on red.

A brand new Z4 is ard 200k right? That means one year dep is ard 17k? Wonder why Z4 are holding its value so well.

hoks;216885 said:
A brand new Z4 is ard 200k right? That means one year dep is ard 17k? Wonder why Z4 are holding its value so well.
Rare and desirable, surely holds value better. Should hold much better than e46, e90, E60, and DEFINITELY much better than 7 series.

Probably, surprising cause always thought sedan will hold its value much better than a sports....and the 1st yr 20% dep guide does not apply here.

haha..wonder how much my uncles z4 can fetch then. 2003 model @ 21k mileage only. :lol2:Gravely underused.

if u look at sgcarmart, CLK is one of the most underuse car i feel. ha ha

many of them below 20k mileage after 2 to 3 years.

hoks;216891 said:
Probably, surprising cause always thought sedan will hold its value much better than a sports....and the 1st yr 20% dep guide does not apply here.
If you think that Z4 residuals are solid, take a look at the entry level Porsches like Boxsters. The dep like (corrected for markup) only S$8K a year?

Lux sedans which sell in too many quantities, like the 3,5, C-, E- but are desirable, suffer a mid-high hit in depreciation, and those which which sell in large quantities but are questionable in desirability, like the 7, LS, WOW you get hit below the belt in depreciation.

The least depreciation car is usually an affordable (200-250K) desirable well publicized car which sells in small quantities because of `defects' like having 2 seats. This will include the Z4 cab, SLK, Box, and probably the cab 3- though to a lesser extent because of common-ness.

The Z4 Coupe and the Cayman is yet unknown, because it does not have open roof, don't know how much that limits its desirability.

Yeah, SLK is another car which I notice holds its value very well. Boxster I m not so sure cause there are so few for sale. During the last used Porsche sale a 6 mth old is going for ~30k less than new price. One '05 unit is asking for the sky and still selling now.

hoks;217091 said:
Yeah, SLK is another car which I notice holds its value very well. Boxster I m not so sure cause there are so few for sale. During the last used Porsche sale a 6 mth old is going for ~30k less than new price. One '05 unit is asking for the sky and still selling now.
for a real indication, don't look for 6 months old car... at least 3-5 years old, then you see the crazy low depreciation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back