Looking to rent BMW Z4

Re: Looking to rent BMW Z4

starrynite;509336 said:
Hi,

Is there anyone who is willing to rent out their vehicle for a day as wedding car?
My email is [email protected]

Or anyone with lobangs to recommend?
Thanks a lot.

Check your email.....................

cheers

Well if it's only for wedding in sg n not for a honeymoon can give u my car. It's only 2.5 l upto u, pm me n we can talk. Not looking to make money but will be choosy about how car gets treated

starrynite;509336 said:
Hi,

Is there anyone who is willing to rent out their vehicle for a day as wedding car?

Thanks a lot.

Sorry tagged to ur thread..........................................

Anyone who is willing to rent out their LAMBO.. for a day as my wedding car?????? LOLxxxx :woottt::woottt::woottt::woottt:

milk15;514299 said:
Sorry tagged to ur thread..........................................

Anyone who is willing to rent out their LAMBO.. for a day as my wedding car?????? LOLxxxx :woottt::woottt::woottt::woottt:

hahaa, Mr ToTo~~~

hi i think you can try it out at the car rental shops for help.

i think there is an angmo who do luxury car rental like ferrari, lambo,porche,aston martin , you can try it out :)

Hi all , I am too interested in renting a Z4 for my wedding day too. Are there any lobangs that you can recommended?

Thank you.

Hi Starrynite, how is your look about going ? If possible mind if you can share your lobangs with me.. PM if possible.

Thank you

Rgds,
RazsterSG

starrynite;509336 said:
Hi,

Thanks a lot.

Hi

You may visit - Wedding Cars - Home for a whole list of wedding cars for rent in sg...My friend is the owner of the biz ....

Good luck and best wishes :)

Hi rathoras and everyone, I'm looking forward to rent a BMW Z4, preferably white colour, on 25/11/2012 for my wedding. And hoping to get a good price cos on tight budget.

I will be really grateful and appreciate if you can email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Hi all, I would like to rent a Z4 on behalf of a friend..he would like to use it for his proposal..the date to be used is sometime in late July 2012..

Pls drop me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hqbmtcpolog;821263 said:
Hi all, I would like to rent a Z4 on behalf of a friend..he would like to use it for his proposal..the date to be used is sometime in late July 2012..

Thanks!!

Hi hq,

Luxe Car Rental Pte Ltd

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

hqbmtcpolog;821263 said:

Thanks!!

Hi hq,

Luxe Car Rental Pte Ltd

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

rathoras;514277 said:
Well if it's only for wedding in sg n not for a honeymoon can give u my car. It's only 2.5 l upto u, pm me n we can talk. Not looking to make money but will be choosy about how car gets treated

Hey,

I use to work as a Valet Attendant at Zirca. And many times i get to drive a Z4. I really miss the thrill of the car. Are you still willing to rent it out for a day?

If so, Email me. [email protected]

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23winfarm

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups