• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking used 17" rims for E36

peterlaw

hi,
if you have a set of used 17" rims and would like to get rid of them, do drop me a note.
i would like to change the look of my car and to ease the pain of clean the present rims (they are the 20-spoke type). thank for reading.

peter

Re: Looking used 17" rims for E36

can you post/pm pictures

a brief description of the existing rims on my car - they are the original BMW Motorsport wheels that came with the sports edition of the e36 318iS. they come with 225/45/17 Eagle F1 (about 50% thread remaining)

hi there, i just msg u, m using 205/55/r16 at the moment. 318ia. anything suitable for my car? budget.

shirley
9183 6307

shirleylim_07 said:
hi there, i just msg u, m using 205/55/r16 at the moment. 318ia. anything suitable for my car? budget.

shirley
9183 6307

Hi, I drive an E36 and have 2 sets of rims. This set is currently on my car, M5 Replica 17 x 8 using 225/45/R17 SS595 tyres (fantastic wet road grip little bit noisy)

02-08-05_0013210.JPG

This rim is not in use currently and it's the E46 320 FL 16 x 8 (original BMW) was with Falken Azenis 225/50/R17 tyres. Softer ride and great tyres for drifting, so you won't want the tyres (4 mths old but botak liao).

02-19-05_1404320.jpg

I actually like both of them coz I feel they are quite hardy. Not new item but if you are interested let me know. Err.. so long that you are not using any coilover suspension, they'll fit nicely even with Sach Sports. You will need spacer if it's coilover.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dangnhapfun88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back