Loss of power and Engine sign

Ombega

good morning team,

I own an e-90 and recently I have experienced loss of power immediately after starting the engine. The engine sign will flicker and now it’s there showing. Two errors showed after diagnosis

1) the minimum valvetronic lift exceeded
2) cylinder 2 and 3 misfiring.

Any help on how to address and get my car to full power.

The other issue is that I do experience a noise in the radiator (grunt)in the morning or late in the evenings after starting the car. What could be the course of this.

Thanks for your responses on this’s

I dont think this is something that we can just flick a few switches or buttons and the problem will be solved. Engine warning sign is always a serious thing and should go ws asap. Go to the site sponsor or your usual ws to take a look quickly. you wouldnt want the ride to suddenly break down on the highway or anything like that.

Good luck and cheers

good morning team,

I own an e-90 and recently I have experienced loss of power immediately after starting the engine. The engine sign will flicker and now it’s there showing. Two errors showed after diagnosis

1) the minimum valvetronic lift exceeded
2) cylinder 2 and 3 misfiring.

Any help on how to address and get my car to full power.

The other issue is that I do experience a noise in the radiator (grunt)in the morning or late in the evenings after starting the car. What could be the course of this.

Thanks for your responses on this’s

I'd love to know how/if you resolved this. I have very similar error codes.

I ended up replacing 1 ignition coil to fix the misfiring and then shortly thereafter I started getting a valvtronic lift exceeded error.

Yes go to see a professional workshop for bmws.
My guess is either

eccentric shaft sensor problem or
valvetronic motor needs replacement or
Camshaft sensor

Everytime I replace engine valve cover every 50000km I proactive maintenance I replace the eccentric sensor.

Valvetronic at 100,000km. Vanos solenoids too.

Also replace to Delphi coils and plug replace at 50000km to prevent ecu damage.

119,000km almost 10 years old n52 e90. No problems till today. Super joy car.

Engine oil change every 7000km. Is needed to keep it clean as Vanos passages needs clean to function properly and lasting.

Atf fluid at 50000km

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88living

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back