lost my e90 key,need replacement

Zincman

Yesterday,my wife lost our e90 key and remote,any bros can advice how to replace and cost

Re: lost my e90 key,need replacement

AGENT. pay money. no other avenues...

Zincman;1035126 said:
Yesterday,my wife lost our e90 key and remote,any bros can advice how to replace and cost

I replaced mine at turf city cheaper.

Sexytoy;1035128 said:
I replaced mine at turf city cheaper.

Bro,can advice me the cost and contact?

Zincman;1035132 said:
Bro,can advice me the cost and contact?

Mine was borne by my car dealer.

Newton Auto Keys Pte Ltd?

I think 3 series easier to duplicate. As for my 7 series, they could not do so after some attempts and they had to order from bmw asia.

Munich quoted 4 hundred plus for replacement and will disable the lost key,Prices about the same as Newton and Soxxi.I Might as well go munich to do replacement.

Welcome to the club. The mrs dropped our F10 FOB. Cost over $800 to replace it by PML and 3/4 day downtime to reprogram.

And if you got the Munich voucher, it will only cost you $300plus :) PM me if you need the vouchers.

Zincman;1035409 said:
Munich quoted 4 hundred plus for replacement and will disable the lost key,Prices about the same as Newton and Soxxi.I Might as well go munich to do replacement.

Better go agent first to disable the lost key. Otherwise living with worry...
Not sure how much PML charge but best to call and find out. Compare both PML and Munich.

Cost more only if you wan to disable old key. Mine went into washing machine so just get a new one. Ard $250 iirc from PML.

Bought the FOB case recently for my e90 key. Not use to it and thus forgot to remove from pocket. Both case and key ended up in washing machine followed by dryer. Fortunately, still work fine :) Lucky me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back